Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Football Manager 2017 Release Date and Pre Purchase Details Announced

Honestly I don't care so much about graphics. All i want is about funny gameplay,please be good. I skip FM16 because i don't like it so i'm looking forward to FM17 with hope in a good improvement.

I'd like to see more of a link between training choices and tactical fluidity. For example, a high tempo pressing tactic requiring more fitness training in order for the tactical familiarity to become fluid. 

Not going to hold my breath as I know it's going to be a tricky concept to implement without over complicating things. 

I'm still playing at fm14 so I'm assuming fm 17 will be much better overall haha, glad we all get to find out whats going on with the new game tonight! 

Pre-ordered already anyways!

Mark.

A communication overhaul, please. Not too fussed about much else. Just no changes for the sake of change, please. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Something FM has DEFINITELY been guilty of before whether they want to admit it or not.

2 hours ago, MangerdWanlar said:

You missed the point...

FM players DON'T buy it for the graphics!

And players who care about FPS and AA and ulta-high settings and thing like that (or simply used to FIFA/PES) they won't buy FM for the graphics and they will think it's from early 2000's

Different opinions and all that. I've been complaining about the Graphics engine for years , I genuinely think that the crappy way GE displays what the ME is doing is a large part of what causes frustration around here.

A more modern GE is long overdue and more than welcome, no one is expecting a AAA engine with all the bells and whistles , but it is time for a bit of a leap.

As for tonight , I'd LOVE it if they were bundling some skinning tools to streamline the process of creating them and let the community go nuts with it.

A rework of the tactics creator is needed as well , or at least some renaming and better documentation for it.

Edited by treble_yell_:-)

The thing I'd like to see improved upon the most is the transfer system. That 17 year old guy whose in game value is 400k and you bid 400k for him to be rebuffed with a request for 10m for him as an example is annoying. The next bit in the negotiation is great add the 10m to the 400k you bid and divide it by 2 to get the acceptable value of the player in this case 5.2m for a player valued at 400k. 

in game value should represent the market value of the player and be roughly what you should pay for him,  obviously various premiums etc can cause fluctuations in what a players actual value is.

The 

1 minute ago, andu1 said:

please upload to youtube, your site can't handle the load right now.

It is on youtube.. the link takes you to a youtube site..

Okay this thread has served it's purpose, for discussing the features video please do so here - 

Thanks.