Loaning players

• SI Staff

Who are you and what sort of players are you trying to loan? If the player is way too good for the division you're playing in, the selling club may well refuse the deal as the player won't be facing enough of a challenge and so won't develop as well.

I'm seeing this A LOT while playing a Vanarama team. And I've brought this up before in the bug forum. My scouts will tell me that a player would be very interested in joining my team however he is WAY out of my price range and his team never allows him to join on loan. As a result, literally half (if not more) of the scouting result list is cluttered by players who have no realistic possibility of being on my team. The inadequacy of the scouting interface has forced me to use a supplementary spreadsheet to assist me in wading through the "trash" to filter and rank actual realistic prospects. 

15 hours ago, Alari Naylor said:

Who are you and what sort of players are you trying to loan? If the player is way too good for the division you're playing in, the selling club may well refuse the deal as the player won't be facing enough of a challenge and so won't develop as well.

I'm Portsmouth. I'm in my third season, have achieved back to back promotions and still have never managed to loan a single player.

The players I'm targeting always end up at a team in the same division.

Archived