FMS Awards 2016 (Story of the Year Preliminary Round Voting)

mark wilson27

Right its getting close to that time of year when we choose who is the best of the best.

This voting round is to shorten the list for the Story of the Year. You may cast two votes.

The voting deadline will be Midnight (GMT) 31st August 2016. Votes to be sent to the following email address awardsfms@gmail.com and you will need to claim your vote here. (If vote is not claimed it will not be counted)

Please use the form in the following post to send your votes in

In this round if your story (s) have  been nominated you must place a vote for you to progress and of course you cant vote for your own story.

The list of eligible stories are as follows:

CFuller

The Next Generation

House of Flying Daggers

Jeux Sans Frontieres

Welcome to Romford

chesterfan2

The Journeyman Chronicles

displaced_seagull

Devon Dreams

edtheguy

Peter Banalik - Metamorphosis

EvilDave

Where's Williams? Life after Prestatyn

A Continent From The Couch - Euro 2020 In The Media

Pontin's, Kwik Save... and Bastion Gardens

A Russian Revelation

Gavrenwick

Tina's Rising Saints

Greyfriars Bobby

Anglesey (FM 14)

jdoyle9293

[SHORT] The Cup Final

Football is a Business

mark wilson27

Stopping the decline (A Man.Utd Tale)

Mission Impossible

This is England FM15 (An International Story)

Fifteen to One MKII – Who will beat Celtic_1967

Its Time for the Rejects to Come Forward

neilhoskins77

Don't Go Back........ - Mission: Lower League Legend

[FM'16] The Fixer

Panpardus

Success or Failure [SHORT]

tenthreeleader

[FM15] Raising Cain

[FM16] The Americans

Terk

A hometown hero

TheEarl

The final game (SHORT STORY)

Please if you think I have missed a story out PM me. (Just to let you know for a story to be eligible it must have at least 30 posts unless it is a short story)

tenthreeleader and Gavrenwick if I've missed anything let me know

Just a quick note, I have had another scan through the stories and noticed I missed two or three out.

CFuller if you want to revise your vote feel free

Again if anyone notices anything I've missed please PM me and let me know cheers

4 hours ago, neilhoskins77 said:

Sent and Claimed, thanks Mark.

Might I add, that it was ridiculously difficult to pick out just two stories from that list. The quality on the Boards is high. Well done to all.

Yes - I'll second that! I have waaay more than two favorites around here right now.

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far, this so far has been a better turn out than we had last year.

On another note if anyone who speaks to some of the users that haven't voted so far and have eligible stories let them know they need to vote for them to have a chance of progressing to the main voting round

Their is at least two stories that have a chance of progressing but due to their authors not voting they will fail to progress. As tenthreeleader will confirm last year we had two writers who missed out on an award due to not voting..

Cheers mark wilson27

24 minutes ago, mark wilson27 said:

Their is at least two stories that have a chance of progressing but due to their authors not voting they will fail to progress. As tenthreeleader will confirm last year we had two writers who missed out on an award due to not voting..

Please shoot me a PM with this, Mark. I'll be happy to help.

A week to go before the  voting deadline of Midnight (GMT) 31st August 2016

Those who have stories eligible please remember to cast your vote otherwise your story will progress even it gets the most votes this round

As of 8pm GMT time Monday 29th August you have 1 day and 4 hrs left to vote, that's 28 hours or 1680 minutes, or maybe 6,048,000 seconds

Theirs still a couple of forum members who will lose the chance to progress to the next round if they don't vote...

Its less than two hours now guys...We have twelve forum members that voted and the votes are very close. However their are a couple of people who could miss out on their story progressing into the next round of the Story of the Year. Please check your PM'S as those who haven't voted and do stand a chance have been PM'd.

Once the votes have been counted I will be putting up the final voting forms and stories up

Right lads the voting has been closed and counted. I will be posting the main ballot thread soon.

As happened last year one of the stories that would have progressed to the final vote of the Story of the Year hasn't due to the Author not voting.

Thanks again to the 13 that voted which is a better turn out than last year. Keep your eyes peeled for when the new thread is posted

Archived