Sports Interactive Community

When in an online server with other people, throughout different parts of the save (in game, in menus etc.) other players are often kicked from the server with the message "Client was disconnected from the server" appearing and with them unable to rejoin the server until once I as host leave and reload the save. In addition to this, often when others are disconnected and I myself am playing a match, I am unable to leave the match once finished as it is 'waiting' for others to also press continue.

All involved have checked our connectivity and have made sure our device performance is suitable so we don't really have any ideas why this is happening, any ideas guys?

Thanks

Likely your connection, or possibly, Steam services being a bit intermittent at the times of the problem. 

Do you get this all of the time?

This problem happens most times that we are in game, however we're not sure its a connection issue as we are also communicating over Skype when playing and the connection with this call does not falter

You're connecting to two different things and it's always possible the issue is at Steam side than yours in that case. Do either of you have anti virus?