Sports Interactive Community

I am having this same problem as of today.  Please tell me what to do.  I have tried everything suggested in your post about the issues.  All drivers are up to date and I do not have any security/anti-virus installed yet.  Game was downloaded today on a new laptop, and I click play and instillation goes to 1% then Steam Servers too busy Error Code (2) comes up everytime.  I have installed other games without issue.

Okay please post your dxdiag and I'll take a look, details here - 

1 hour ago, timmarkcorcoran said:

im having the same issue too. very frustrating:mad:

DxDiag.txt

Do you get exactly the same error message? What exactly happens when you try to run the game?

@timmarkcorcoran, have just seen  that this appears to be a problem across a few games on Steam currently - I've raised this with Steam direct and will see if I can get some feedback. 

57 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

@timmarkcorcoran, have just seen  that this appears to be a problem across a few games on Steam currently - I've raised this with Steam direct and will see if I can get some feedback. 

Thank you Neil. I am currently reinstalling and will let you know if it works. 

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Seems to be a problem across a few games on Steam currently - I've raised this with Steam direct and will see if I can get some feedback. To confirm, are you on WIndows 10?

I'm on Windows 7 same problem. Installs 1% then I get the error code 2. 7 hours trying to sort it and nothing works. 

Had the same issue, but seems to be working now.

I've been getting the same issue. Is annoying as the demo worked well, got me hooked and now I can't play the full game.

Got it to work :)

Edited by cardassian

Yeah was a Steam problem that now appears to be fixed. Thanks for coming back and letting us know the issue is sorted for you.