Please get rid of the thing that tells you how long you've been playing.

Remove the thing that tells you how long you've been playing  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Remove the thing that tells you how long you've been playing

• Yes, It looks weird
    • No, I'm hardcore

Maybe its just me, but I really don't want to be reminded how long i've spent sitting in front of the game. I like the game and fit in around other stuff, like most people, and I suppose if you were to add up how long you spent on the tiolet over a year it would look a bit strange. However seeing how long you've played the game in hours, days and weeks sometimes does not look good. I just don't want to be reminded. Anyway, thats my opinion. Vote?

Gamers seem to enjoy personal stats, take a look at things like Xfire, Steam and many others. Also there any many stat tracking sites and services out there. Think about many games and the user profile has mountains of personal stats!

Maybe its just me, but I really don't want to be reminded how long i've spent sitting in front of the game. I like the game and fit in around other stuff, like most people, and I suppose if you were to add up how long you spent on the tiolet over a year it would look a bit strange. However seeing how long you've played the game in hours, days and weeks sometimes does not look good. I just don't want to be reminded. Anyway, thats my opinion. Vote?

Your a geek, get used to it.

Your a geek, get used to it.

The thing is I'm not. I've not really played the previous games that far in as they haven't quite done it for me. Mainly due to the match engine. But I'm anticipating a good game this time so.....

I like it in principle, but when my girlfriend sees how long I've been playing she is then armed with so much argument, there's nothing I can say to her, so erm... yeah from me get rid of it!

Oh yes there is, just tell her you weren't playing all that time, some was speant out while pc was just sitting on. ;)

As I said on the other recent thread on this, I have two 100 day+ saves, with "Congratulations from everyone at SI. We didn't think you'd make it this far."

Where's my prize? I got that far twice.

(Note: on 07)

Archived