Predictable

ive read lines and diomonds really enjoyed it thought i had mastered something same thing evry save i try .. win all pre season games .. first game of the season then the crosses rain in ... lower league mangement where my love for fm has died. read the forum daily ask for help its like do i need a degree to understand this matvh engine football isnt as hard as this gae makes it. no rhyme or reason

Even if youve got everything right you can still lose the first game of the season, and the one after, and the one after. Sometimes its just a bad start, or better teams, or bad luck youre up against.

Sometimes you need to ride it out. I started at the bottom, it took me 3 starts to not get sacked by christmas, then 3 seasons of non league to get promoted my first go at the game.

You learn from defeats, look at the end of game stats, where could you be better, where were they better than you, what could you change to improve it, little by little, try and get your team playing better.

Pre season isnt really a good judge as those games are usually much easier to win compared to a real competitive game.

Don't judge results in pre-season games. The AI doesn't really care about winning. Pre-season isn't about winning. It's to see that your tactic does what it is supposed to, otherwise you need to tweak. It's also to get tactical familiarity better and players match fit.

There's a tactic forum to ask for advice and to learn. A rant gets you nowhere.

Not a massive rant and as I said I've posted in the tactics forum

And read soooooo much I just cannot seem too get any consistency.

I think my team set up looks good but never plays right.

And the amount of goals I concede on the same type of cross game after game after game becomes boring.

I genuinely have set up about 40 saves since the game has come out. I love fm will continue too buy. I just can't understand this particular version. If someone would be willing too look at my tactic. And just give me a few pointers as too why it doesn't work maybe I could understand. I have read the stickies on the tactics forum and based my tacti on that was really happy with it. Then the inevitable dip happens and I watch games in full and tweak and it still goes wrong. I repeat not a rant just want too understand this game I love lol. A guy who punches the pillow when I lose a game ?

Not a massive rant and as I said I've posted in the tactics forum

And read soooooo much I just cannot seem too get any consistency.

I think my team set up looks good but never plays right.

And the amount of goals I concede on the same type of cross game after game after game becomes boring.

I genuinely have set up about 40 saves since the game has come out. I love fm will continue too buy. I just can't understand this particular version. If someone would be willing too look at my tactic. And just give me a few pointers as too why it doesn't work maybe I could understand. I have read the stickies on the tactics forum and based my tacti on that was really happy with it. Then the inevitable dip happens and I watch games in full and tweak and it still goes wrong. I repeat not a rant just want too understand this game I love lol. A guy who punches the pillow when I lose a game

mate I understand you frustration try and get in touch with rashidi on here and let him look at your tactic trust me hell sort it. btw its took me until july to start enjoying this version but I'm loving it now.good luck.

If you've set up 40 saves, then that's a problem in itself. You clearly can't be giving any of them that long if you're starting that many. Imagine you're playing, seeing something you don't like then either quitting right there or randomly changing things to the point where it all becomes a bit of a mess.

Please use the tactics forum then. If there are certain situations, concepts, terms or anything you don't understand, then ask. You can get specific answers to help you. :thup:

Archived