Referees positions

Hi guys, I would like to discuss about Referees positions on the pitch.

In my opinion, that's an aspect of the game underestimate

I think it will be great to improve, to replicate referees moves as close as possibile to the real ones.

Referees , assistant refs, ref near the goal line seems to move totally random!

What do you think about?

I post this example snap from one of my last matches.

It's a simple positions to replicate. It's a corner kick. The Assistant must be behind the corner flag, and the ref on the other side of the penalty area.

It's a graphic problem never solved by the programmers.

Why?

Seeing it from the point of view of a ref it's disgusting

Tell me something. I could work together to solve this. To indicate to the programmers where to positione match officials.

205utll.jpg

Official positions aren't all that important right now in terms of getting decisions etc wrong. Their movement is due for an overhaul at some point though. SI is very much aware that it's not perfect.

I would post this in the bugs section along with pkms of the match and times when you feel the ref is in the wrong position and what it should be. Then the QA-team can check it and log issues.

there is not a moment they are in the wrong position. They are ALWAYS in the wrong positions. It is not "literally" a bug. It's not usefull to link a single match. They needed a complitly different proggammation

Official positions aren't all that important right now in terms of getting decisions etc wrong. Their movement is due for an overhaul at some point though. SI is very much aware that it's not perfect.

I know this.but if the game would be as real as possible it is hugly to see one of the most important component of football mooving randomly or making random moves with hands ad so on......

If SI want an hand to overhaul, I'm here

there is not a moment they are in the wrong position. They are ALWAYS in the wrong positions. It is not "literally" a bug. It's not usefull to link a single match. They needed a complitly different proggammation

Still, if you report it it's more likely to get fixed. They monitor the bug forums more for errors than general discussion.

As others have suggested, if you post it in the match engine forum with an example (ideally a pkm) our team can investigate further. Thanks.

I will do. But it is not a bug or an error. a single pkm of a game is not useful. It is a thing to overview from the bottom.

do you play without ref? I don't think so :)

So...ref is one of the most important component of football.

I think he was more talking about the positioning of the ref, which in the context purely of FM, means absolutely nothing beyond aesthetics.

Archived