Star ratings

Not sure if this has Been asked before but HOW exactly do the stars work? sometimes I see my keeper with 3 stars Full and sometimes he has 3 and a Half Stars or even 4 stars. It bugs the hell outta me not knowing how to work it out so that future signings of Mine have Stars that stop moving around. Oh yeah why doo some have stars that are coloured in a different coulour but they never achieve the star ratings of the second colour.

The answers to both your questions are given by the in-game tool tip, just select the '?' icon when viewing a player report card & hover over the one by the star rating.

Remember that the star rating is dependent on the rest of the players in your squad as well as the league you play in, if I remember correctly (might have been something about continental tournaments also, if that applies). So if you have bought or sold some players it might change as your team have a better/worse rating than before.

It can also imply your coaches have had more time to assess the player in question and changed their perceived ability of the player.

Remember that the star rating is dependent on the rest of the players in your squad as well as the league you play in, if I remember correctly (might have been something about continental tournaments also, if that applies). So if you have bought or sold some players it might change as your team have a better/worse rating than before.

It can also imply your coaches have had more time to assess the player in question and changed their perceived ability of the player.

Seems it's based on board expectations. If you are a crap team in a big competition you aren't suddenly going to have all low star players.

Archived