Sports Interactive Community
rafiky

Top 20 Fifa Ranked National Teams in one league!

i have taken the top 20 fifa ranked countries in the world and replaced the premiership with them, each team now comprises of the senior team (used in the Euros and copa america) AND the most recent u21 or u20 squad. each country also has the correct manager

check it out here -

each team has a transfer embargo for the next five years. so it forces you to use the senior and u21 squads from each nation. there is no home grown rules so you can play the entire team

i kept the original team badges so you can easily see which country has taken over which club and uses their ground, coaching staff, finances

you can check me out on youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3wJqf60YbC6jzAfPRm2ig

or search Loki Doki for more Football manager goodness

What a cool idea!

Would be good to take it further:

This league would exist as a world league and run alongside the normal domestic leagues, just with the players moved out to these new 'world nation clubs' - which would use their national stadiums. Maybe keep it to 30 teams due to travel.

The teams could sign players only of the home nationality, but had massive budgets and high reps so it was never an issue. Thinking on the spot here but it has alot of potential if it was done right.

Great post.

In adition I think that it would be very cool if the lower leagues; so Championship, League 1, League 2 etc. would have the next 24 in the world rankings. This would mean that the football league would consist of the top 92 teams in the world. Add this to mrdanbartlett's idea and I think you would be on to a winner.

It may be very time consuming be it would be very enjoyable to watch and play.

Anyways, great post and I hope to see an update to the save.

I like these clips, sat thru a few of them. The blackpool and no player ones were great.