Euro 2016 FINAL - Portugal vs France

gillsminnow

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure what games you've been watching but they clearly haven't been from this tournament.

It was tongue in cheek as they have been strong defensively and they lost to Greece in the 2004 final.

Chuckled when i read this article as well:

http://www.eurosport.com/football/euro-2016/2016/portugal-are-as-dour-negative-and-lucky-as-greece-in-2004-they-d-be-fitting-winners-of-poor-event_sto5679208/story.shtml

Martial was so pissed off when he came on. No not just because Portugal scored but it was as if to say it has only taken the other team to score to bring me on for **** sake. That is what he was thinking :D

Excellent credit to Portugal if they win. Got a nice blend of experience and very exciting young players.

Deschamps fell victim to Hodgson Syndrome. Making the right decision but far too late for it to make an impact (see: Rashford)

Croatia was gonna smash us

Poland was gonna smash us

Wales was gonna smash us

France was gonna smash us

:(

thanks for the ones who believed in Portugal, and which weren't hating for no reason.

My FM16 save is the oracle. It said Portugal would win the final with a pretty unknown striker scoring the winning goal after extra-time. The striker was Nelson Oliveira rather than Eder though.

Croatia was gonna smash us

Poland was gonna smash us

Wales was gonna smash us

France was gonna smash us

:(

thanks for the ones who believed in Portugal, and which weren't hating for no reason.

Tbh, up until Croatia game there was no reason to believe.

Defense looked really shaky in the group stage.

Archived