Semi Final 2 - Germany vs France

darren1983

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not filled with confidence after seeing the German starting lineup, midfield exposed to pace & while there are plenty of players capable of creating chances who is going putting them away.

Not filled with confidence after seeing the German starting lineup, midfield exposed to pace & while there are plenty of players capable of creating chances who is going putting them away.

Muller is due a goal or 3 in the Euro's no?

Well, I really need it to be a cracker of a game. Kick off time is 12.30 a.m. and it will not end before 2.20-2.30. After that, I have to wake up for school at 5.30 a.m.

I think I am jeopardising my chances of staying awake in school tomorrow.

Muller is due a goal or 3 in the Euro's no?

He works best when there is a proper striker holding the attention of the centre backs, I expect him to be tightly marked out of the game.

This took ages for a thread to be created! I thought wtf is happening, massive match that people will be talking about for 3 days prior to it and no thread.

Anyway tldr: come on France.

Should have made one :thup:

Always get nervous when Boateng pushes forward, be an f'in defender & let the better footballers deal with the attacking stuff.

Boateng is so good. Best CB around for me. Him and Hummels are going to be a force for Bayern next season. Can't see how teams will find a way past them two and the obvious Neuer in goal.

Boateng was pants for Man City but has been amazing since he left them.

Kind of ironic as City are looking for that class (and fit) CB :D

Archived