Sports Interactive Community
Leopard

Linux Mint 18 64 Bit Fm2016 stuck at loading screen

Hi,i m using Linux Mint 18 and i recently bought game from steam

My problem is,game stuck at loading screen.In many languages it says loading and screen don't freeze

But also it not get in to the game either

My specs are

Intel Core i5 480 m Cpu 2.67 Ghz

2x2 Gb Dddr3 1006 mhz ram

Intel Hd Graphics which,i played Talos Principle,Darkest Dungeon and so many games.

My gpu is OpenGl 2.1 compatible.

I m asking for your help

Its likely down to the intel HD graphics drivers causing this issue and possibly any extras you may have installed for the game.

First, have you been able to play the game at all prior to this problem?

I didn't add any extras to the game.I just downloaded and try to play it.

I also checked the game cache integrity from Steam.

I didn't add any extra driver for graphics.Because the latest Intel Open Source drivers are comes with the system pre installed.

Screen is not freezing,it looks like it's so normally loading.Even sigames logo is glowing and fading

But there is not a blink in hdd activity led in laptops surface.Normall,it needs to access data to get into game.But i think something buggy about this game's Linux port.

Is there any way to reach Linux port team of Fm2016?

Screen is not freezing,it looks like it's so normally loading.Even sigames logo is glowing and fading

But there is not a blink in hdd activity led in laptops surface.Normall,it needs to access data to get into game.But i think something buggy about this game's Linux port.

Is there any way to reach Linux port team of Fm2016?

The Linux port is supported for Ubuntu 12.04. I can only suggest that its a combination of local factors on your end (system spec, distro choice, drivers etc) that are causing these issues. While the game should work on Mint, I'd try changing what drivers you have and try again.

The Linux port is supported for Ubuntu 12.04. I can only suggest that its a combination of local factors on your end (system spec, distro choice, drivers etc) that are causing these issues. While the game should work on Mint, I'd try changing what drivers you have and try again.

Linux Mint 18 is Ubuntu 16.04 Lts based so logically it should support this game,which like other games in Steam saying they support SteamOs and Ubuntu at Linux side only but they also works in Mint and so many Ubuntu based distros.

Linux Mint 18 is Ubuntu 16.04 Lts based so logically it should support this game,which like other games in Steam saying they support SteamOs and Ubuntu at Linux side only but they also works in Mint and so many Ubuntu based distros.

Have you tried different drivers like I suggested?

Have you tried different drivers like I suggested?

No,i ve got the solution

If anyone occurs with that kind of problem it would help

First of all,you will need the clear cache by this command in terminal

rm -rf ~/.local/share/"Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/Caches"

When you've done this you should start Steam with that command from terminal

LC_ALL=C steam

It works like that