Sports Interactive Community
mrbpme

Wales v Belgium | Quarter Final | BBC1 20.00

What is it with the kick off thing. Every game it is only 1 player who stays in the centre of the pitch to kick the ball. Is it a rule or something?

A new thing they are trying that you can now pass the ball back from kick off.

1-1!

Now I just need the match to finish this way at the end of 90 minutes cause I bet on 1-1 on my office's betting pool. Not optimistic on that, this game is a total defensive shambles. :D

Sorry guys, on the basis of this I now have to root for a really boring 2nd half in which nothing happens. Lukaku's header right now was scary enough.

What is it with the kick off thing. Every game it is only 1 player who stays in the centre of the pitch to kick the ball. Is it a rule or something?

Yes it's a new rule that you no longer have to kick the ball forward before you go back. I'd imagine it's so teams can attack quicker from the off.

Sorry guys, on the basis of this I now have to root for a really boring 2nd half in which nothing happens. Lukaku's header right now was scary enough.

...How about that chance? :D

You have a long second half coming!

That's some impressive defensive coordination by Belgians.

What a turn! Keeper could maybe have done better but COME ON WALES!!

What a move!

Wow! Just fantastic!! Hate to agree with Savage but if Messi/Ronaldo does that its goal of the tournament.

There goes the bet, but cracking goal!! This is quickly becoming one of the best matches in the Euros!

What a magnificent turn that was. Fellaini really should be on him though so he can't do that though if we're being really picky :p

There goes the bet, but cracking goal!! This is quickly becoming one of the best matches in the Euros!

They could stand still for the next 30 minutes and it'd still be the best match so far tbf

Fellaini stood on both players there. Two yellows then? :D

Amazing goal from HRK, goal of the tournament I think.

Based on the circumstances i'd have to agree with ya there

I seriously think Belgium's defense tonight is worse than Brazil's was two years ago in the match against Germany. Nonetheless great play from Wales, they are exploiting Belgiums weakness very well.

There's like half a dozen teams that failed on EURO because they had a totally incompetent coach, while on the other hand, weaker teams have better coaches.. Even if Belgium goes through, they have no chance to win it because of Wilmots.

Is Fellaini playing as a DM?

LvG proved you should never do that. :/

I get that it's unlikely to sub out a guy that you recently subbed in but Fellaini is closing in on another caution here and Belgium really do need to keep all 11 on the pitch atm.

Fellaini had to score there..

Wales starting to look a little tired, need a sub I think.