Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nino-33

Bug with international competitions - still there after hotfix?

After the update I got past the issue in november with deutschland cup. Come december and euro hockey tour nhl players are still leaving for international duty.
Is anyone else still having issues with their players leaving for international competition when they shouldn't be (when your team's playing games)?

Thanks Nino for opening the thread,

So I've been having issues with international games after the hotfix. Some details:

- Playing with TBL 7.4 rosters

- I have erased all competition and player histories, renamed NHL teams and some AHL teams and playing with randomized details. No other alterations or teams moves etc.

- First time NHL players left for international play in november 2024 (world cup year).

- After the hotfix I loaded my last save: 5th nov -> players left still for international play, 31st oct -> players still left for international play. Finally my save from 16th sept was ok and I was able to get past deutschland cup in november without NHL players leaving.

- Come december and euro hockey tour NHL players left again despite getting past deutschland cup.

- During regular season with salary cup and roster limitations this causes NHL teams to put their better players on waivers and trading block while trying to put together a playing roster with players unavailable due to international games.

I can post my save game later tonight or this weekend.