The Quarter Finals are here! QF1 - Poland VS Portugal

Baptista_8

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many crosses, straight across the face of the goal cause problems? Even if the defender gets there first, its not a given he clears it.

Shooting at that angle, with the keeper set... play percentages sometimes.

Exactly...Can't believe anyone would say differently in that situation Ronaldo had.

I feel a bit sorry for Nani in this tournament.

The amount of times I have seen Ronaldo whine at him for not putting the ball right on his head and at the same time the amount of times I have seen Ronaldo waste so many chances for his team by being greedy.

It actually is borderline bullying from Ronaldo, not once have I seen Nani talk back to him or complain when Ronaldo wastes yet another chance.

I feel a bit sorry for Nani in this tournament.

The amount of times I have seen Ronaldo whine at him for not putting the ball right on his head and at the same time the amount of times I have seen Ronaldo waste so many chances for his team by being greedy.

It actually is borderline bullying from Ronaldo, not once have I seen Nani talk back to him or complain when Ronaldo wastes yet another chance.

He obviously doesn't know how to stand up for himself.

Ronaldo needs an old-school leader on the team in his team to sort him out with a few educational slaps.

It's a disgrace for a captain of the team to act like that, like a teenager basically.

Cedric is terrible.
Cedric's sorted himself out in this game. MLG must have had a word at HT.

Stop writing off players for a few mistakes! :D I haven't seen the goal yet, but no defender is completely faultless all the time.

I've only watched the second half and he's looked pretty good.

Actually that's the people I feel more sorry for.

It's clear Nani can't stand up to him and Ronaldo knows this, it's just a bully tactic.

My bad, should've written won't stand up for themselves.

What's the worst thing that could happen to him if he kindly tells Ronaldo to f*** off?

My bad, should've written won't stand up for themselves.

What's the worst thing that could happen to him if he kindly tells Ronaldo to f*** off?

Well given the manager won't even tell him to **** off or even tell him to pass the ball? I think he could fear for his place in the team! :D

Nani and Ronaldo are actually very good friends off the field.

Yeah I know, maybe that's the reason why he is always on his case, maybe he knows he can do better, it just comes across as very poor, especially when you bring in how much Ronaldo actually ignores his teammates.

I've just had a random thought (I know it isn't related to this game but humour me ffs :D ): with these one person kick offs, I'm assuming you can't score directly as it's like an indirect freekick?

So if, say, Ronaldo was to shoot and the keeper got the slightest of fingertips to it in an attempted save as it goes in, it would count. HOWEVER, would it go down as a Ronaldo goal or a keeper own goal? Considering the attempted save would never, in normal play, be considered an OG...

And breathe :D

Archived