Highlighted news - color change

TommyD8888

Hello,

Can someone more advanced, than me can help me with this. I want to change the color, with which news in your inbox are highlighted when You select them, now this color is changing, depending on the color of the managed team, and I want it to be 1 colored only. Which options in settings.xml needs to be changed? Or do I have to extract other xml files in order to do this?

For example, on this screenshot, You can see that the selected news is marked in dark blue.

Hi,

Thanks for the help, but I can't seem to have any luck changing it, can You please help me here, there is only 1 file in it row.xml and it contains this:

<properties>

<!-- image slices determine the points at which the image will be sliced to enable scaling -->
<!-- the image will only slice in the directions slicing values are provided for-->
<record id="image_slices" left="1" right="1" top="2" bottom="2"/>
<colour id="red_replacement" name="dark accent"/>
</properties>

How I can edit the line with color? I want it to be a very dark grey color (hex color 201E20, RGB it's 32,30,32)

Hi,

Thanks for the help, but I can't seem to have any luck changing it, can You please help me here, there is only 1 file in it row.xml and it contains this:

<properties>

<!-- image slices determine the points at which the image will be sliced to enable scaling -->
<!-- the image will only slice in the directions slicing values are provided for-->
<record id="image_slices" left="1" right="1" top="2" bottom="2"/>
<colour id="red_replacement" name="dark accent"/>
</properties>

How I can edit the line with color? I want it to be a very dark grey color (hex color 201E20, RGB it's 32,30,32)

Made a mistake. It's "graphics/tables/custom/inbox/selected."

In to use the colour you have want, you can edit the png file in that folder, or make a new entry in your settings file, using your colour, and recall that in the xml, changing the code

<"colour id=red_replacement" name="xxx"/>

Feel free to PM me if you need help :)

Thanks for the help, I've set my desired color in the settings.xml, it's working now. I've also made a mistake first time and put the file in folder fm-widgets->graphics etc. when I've only needed to put it in the graphics folder.

Archived