Sports Interactive Community
The Rebel MC

England vs Iceland - 8pm ITV

Don't be a fool

Of all the anti-England comments in this thread and you pick on mine??

I feel honoured. :)

Don't get why anyone is seriously suggesting Gary Neville get the job? What's he done to warrant it apart from being a fantastic pundit?

That Space Jam reference :D :D

For me Vardy's the only one in that game who can come out with any kind of credibility. he was chasing everything, when everyone elses head had already gone.

Rashford too in his cameos. Also summed up by him taking the corner because no one else could be ****ed to get over there and take it quickly.

This is what I saw on the Visir page

If you want to boost tourism, then beat England tomorrow and the whole of Scotland will visit to help celebrate.

:D

Absolute ****. I cant believe any of those players wearing an England shirt is actually paid to play this game. Its not about passion, that should come as standard, but some of them look absolutely lost on the pitch.

As much as it comes down to Hodgson and his staff to guide the team, theres 11 men out there who know how to play football and do at least the basics in the right way. Yet again, it failed to happen.

Well the positive is that I can enjoy the Quarters and not worry that we have to play.

Wright and Dixon did make good points about Neville being involved in the set-up and there still being **** defending for that throw in.

Our only hope of saving face is if Iceland win the tournament.

Our only hope of saving face is if Iceland win the tournament.

I actually thought about that, then remembered just how ****ing dreadful we were.

England players are not paid are they? I thought that was stopped to make them play better

When I put paid, i meant paid as in a professional footballer. I havent a clue if they get money from the FA.

Ironic in all this is that Iceland (co-)manager Lars Lagerbäck, and indeed the whole of Swedish football for a long time, were inspired by the Roy Hodgson way of playing 4-4-2. Now he finally has a team that fully committs to it.

I just don't understand what's SO wrong with England...

Every major tournament, they show up with solid ambitions and with decent players (forget the insane media hype), then they collapse against much weaker opposition... It can't just be the managers' fault... They've tried pretty much every kind of solution and the final outcome has never changed...

That was actually funny to watch in the end.

Only anger I felt was that the owl-faced **** actually had a resignation letter wrote up ready. What a ***** :D.

The Danny Baker Twitter account was a great recommendation, it's absolute gold.

He has gone off on one and you have to laugh with it

Evening lads. How you all doing on this fine evening? :D what's everyone's plans for the 1/4s???

This is great :D

I'm surprised at the lack of seethe here, I mean there are a few but everyone else was mainly just laughing and doing other things. Good thing Algeria broke me all them years ago that the lack of care just makes me take a back seat to the lot.

the 1/4s for me? Sticking me Italy shirt on of course. Always the good fallback ;).

Evening lads. How you all doing on this fine evening? :D what's everyone's plans for the 1/4s???

I suppose there's always the summer transfer thread. Assuming they'll even let any foreigners in now. :(

Anyone else watching MOTD highlights hoping it was just a windup :(

Not really. It was the best 45 minutes worth of comedy I've seen all year.

I'm surprised at the lack of seethe here, I mean there are a few but everyone else was mainly just laughing and doing other things. Good thing Algeria broke me all them years ago that the lack of care just makes me take a back seat to the lot.

It would be ludicrous to be angry at England. You would have to be genuinely hopeful of their chances to get like that.

I was genuinely hopeful we'd beat bloody Iceland tbh.

It would be ludicrous to be angry at England. You would have to be genuinely hopeful of their chances to get like that.

:D true that. Had it down as a loss before hand.

Anyone else watching MOTD highlights hoping it was just a windup :(

Lineker announced the result at the top of the show.

Hi :)

Best part about this is once we went ahead, we never once looked like losing the lead. Phenomenal win