Sports Interactive Community
The Rebel MC

England vs Iceland - 8pm ITV

Oh Roy go **** yourself you odious ****, you go down that tunnel instead of going through what the players are, gutless ***** the lot of them.

Brilliant!! Fantastic!! All of Europe are celebrating now. Well, except for the exit-monkeys of course

Respect to Iceland though. They actually know tactics and had a better spirit than us :applause:

Well Ive been watching England since I went to Wembley in 1978.

That is without exception the worst performance Ive ever seen

The players 1-11 we all utterly awful.

There was

No skill

No Movement

No passing

Nothing, just nothing and they should be ashamed to call themselves international footballers.

Lagerbäck still has never lost to England!

Now that we have control over our borders again, can we ban this lot from re-entering the country?

As happy as I am that England are out I can't help feel delighted for Iceland.

Maybe quite a few international teams can learn from them, a well trained unit and play fantastic as a team.

Now England, get your ass home before France close the border!!

Iceland defended very well for sure but they were never made to defend more than that. A team defending quite well would have kept that out.

Well done to Iceland, the better team tonight. Handled England very easily.

Why are we crossing when

a) Our crossing is rubbish

b) Iceland players are like 6ft 4

Checked the average heights, England only 2cm lower than

Iceland's :D

Question to you guys who watch them more regularly than me, especially City fans:

Does Joe Hart always close his eyes and lean away from the ball whenever someone shoots at him?

Every single player and Hodgson hang your ****in head in a shame you overpaid dross. Embarrassing.

Where was Carroll when needed when you need to lump a ball in the box. Likes of Townsend must be grinning at this. Why was the likes of Sterling picked over him?

Hodgson's tactics were awful but the players are to blame just as much, such a half arsed performance, any money they thought Iceland would be a walkover

I watched Villa all season and i absolutely swear to god that was the worst team i watched this season.

There's always one that goes ott.

I don't think this changes anything regarding Hodgson tbh, expect he would have been gone regardless.

Fookin dreadful...up there with the worst performances ever probably. Hodgeson will be gone now and rightly so, probs neeed some surgery to this squad and team as well, certainly the defence...**** off if Gary Cahill and Chris Smalling are the answer at the back. Complete joke.

Utterly pathetic, how the **** can you fall apart that drastically against ****ing Iceland? i mean, struggling to make 5 yard passes and control the ball, this is basic stuff and there is no excuse for that ind of BS. Surely thats the end for Roy, but this result is on the players mainly, though i dont know how Sturridge wasnt subbed off at HT, he was ****ing ****, but then again, everyone was, i like Kane but has he done anything at all this Euros?

I dont know why i expected any better, but being an England fan is ****ing **** sometimes, we deserve better than this, the Players should be embarrassed

This works 6 years later, replace Beckham with Rooney.

Also, Danny Baker has exploded on twitter. He's fantastic.

I'm not linking because swears everywhere, but he can be found @prodnose

Well I recall you guys calling us stupid for scoring against Austria because we would end up facing you.

Guess you didn't realize Iceland is better than England :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Good ****ing riddance to Rooney and Roy!

Seen so many people on my Twitter/Facebook cry about passion already ffs. Forget passion. Just try and ****ing pass the ball :D

Where's that guy who berated Iceland for scoring that last minute goal against Austria? :D

Well I recall you guys calling us stupid for scoring against Austria because we would end up facing you.

Guess you didn't realize Iceland is better than England :D

I hope Iceland do a Leicester.

Hodgson's tactics were awful but the players are to blame just as much, such a half arsed performance, any money they thought Iceland would be a walkover

This Hodgson's made a lot of bad calls this tournament - most importantly the squad he took, but the players have to take the brunt of the stick for this one.

Rashford England's best player tonight.

Man Utd with the only decent English player. :D Mourinho to start looking for CM's in the summer.

Pathetic performance. They better not board the plane back. Just embarrassing! Worse peformance EVER.

"How will English football recover from this" wtf :D

This Hodgson's made a lot of bad calls this tournament - most importantly the squad he took, but the players have to take the brunt of the stick for this one.

Why, because they couldn't make a 4-2-1-3 starfish formation work?

Wales top our group and now in the Quarters. Us facing 4 of the easiest teams in the tournament and 1 win and going home.