Sports Interactive Community
The Rebel MC

England vs Iceland - 8pm ITV

Here we go...mon England

England: Hart, Walker, Cahill, Smalling, Rose, Alli, Dier, Rooney, Sturridge, Kane, Sterling.

Subs: Forster, Milner, Lallana, Vardy, Clyne, Henderson, Stones, Wilshere, Barkley, Bertrand, Rashford, Heaton.

Iceland: Halldorsson, Saevarsson, Arnason, Ragnar Sigurdsson, Skulason, Gudmundsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Gunnarsson, Birkir Bjarnason, Sigthorsson, Bodvarsson.

Subs: Kristinsson, Hauksson, Hermannsson, Ingason, Finnbogason, Sigurjonsson, Theodor Elmar Bjarnason, Magnusson, Hallfredsson, Traustason, Gudjohnsen, Jonsson.

Referee: Damir Skomina (Slovenia)

He's not been benched, he's injured.

Still not sure how I feel about England atm. Will see what happens when the game kicks off.

I think Lallana has been our best player after Walker, Rose and Rooney...certainly the most consistent attacker we've had. I think he's injured isn't he? Sterling needs to have a good game...if he has a shocker and we go out the tabloids and fans will destroy him.

He's not been benched, he's injured.

Still not sure how I feel about England atm. Will see what happens when the game kicks off.

I think Lallana has been our best player after Walker, Rose and Rooney...certainly the most consistent attacker we've had. I think he's injured isn't he? Sterling needs to have a good game...if he has a shocker and we go out the tabloids and fans will destroy him.

Ah, okay.

I don't rate what Lallana did in the group stage. Ineffective.

Rooney is great, arrived at the stadium with a big smile.

As much as Roy drives me crazy at times, I think deep down I quite like the guy...and he looks a bit like an owl, that gets him an extra point.

Joe Hart's 'passion' for England doesn't half **** me off :D not entirely sure why.

Joe Hart's 'passion' for England doesn't half **** me off :D not entirely sure why.
If we make it to the final I half expect him to bring a dragon onto the pitch and slay it in front of live tv.

If we make it to the final I half expect him to bring a dragon onto the pitch and slay it in front of live tv.

I laughed way harder at this than I should have :D

Sleep deprivation :(

Penalty! \o/ Surely it was going out though? :/

An Icelandic hottie?
Yep. Was in the distance though.

A pen...mon England...great start.

Penalty! \o/ Surely it was going out though? :/

It's still a foul.

As Glenn said...perfect start...good game now to step up, control and keep chances coming.

Perfect penalty.

Wow. :eek: That was one hell of a throw!

Perfect, an early goal.

Means Iceland have to att...

oh.