Spain (and germany perhaps) described with 5 attributes

As we've witnessed in Euro 16 these two teams play the most successful tiki-taka domination kind of football. As in their players have been training it since 10 year old and it is *that* natural to them to play short passes until they exploit the enemy defense. When they lose the ball, they regain it as possible, taking the breath away of opposing defenders and midfielders.

If we were, to describe that playstyle in FM terms, with the top 5 attributes the players need to have, what would be it?

I'll start by mentioning the obvious first touch.

I've seen these teams, even when under pressure, even when space is tight, their first touch is top notch.

What do you think, are the attributes that define Spain's or Germany's playstyle in football manager?

As the "first touch" attribute describes a player's ability to stop / control a ball, it shouldn't even matter in real tiki-taka. However, as there is no real tiki-taka in FM I would agree. Anyway, here's my top five:

Passing

Decisions

Team work

Composure

Off the ball

As the "first touch" attribute describes a player's ability to stop / control a ball, it shouldn't even matter in real tiki-taka. However, as there is no real tiki-taka in FM I would agree. Anyway, here's my top five:

Passing

Decisions

Team work

Composure

Off the ball

First touch is everything. Barcelona dont just play 1 touch football throughout an entire match.

Archived