loading edited database but in the game it is not edited.

fanaticus

Hi.

I'm new here. i was just wondering if anyone could help me please. after I edit the database with the database editor which is given with the game's cd i save it and close. But when I create a new game and load the edited database(which for example i have added some extra transfer budget) I find it as it has never been edited. am i doing something wrong please. I m running on all the recommended hardware and on an XP SP3. please help me. thanks :confused:

When you saved it, did you save it under a new name? And when you start a new game, do you select your edited data base? Also, if it is just transfer budgets you edit, then you may not see your results. The game doesn't always give you the money you put in. It depends on your clubs rep ad whether or not sugar daddy is ticked. If you have done all of the above and you have edited players and they haven't changed, the i'm bamboozled.

well i have tried again increasing Manchester United's transfer budget but its at 55M i Think its the normal budget though. i created a player and hes there exactly like i made him. i ticked sugar daddy also. so the problem is not the editor then but the money. money is always a problem hehe :). any suggestion how can i increase the money then. i also increased the reputation.

http://www.bracasoft.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=65&func=fileinfo&id=7

download that programme. It is called FMRTE. You will need winrar. It is a real time editor. Load the game up when you get to your home screen, press the windows key on your keyboard to minimise the game. Then open up the editor and press load game. (hopefully it will be in english). There you can search for your club or player and you can edit the money, club rep, player stats etc etc. With this, you can even edit league tables. Just have the league showing on your game, minimise it, open the editor, load, then press current person and the league will appear. It's the best real time editor out there. Beware though, if you give your team over £1billion, the club will invest much of it. Hope that helps.

Archived