Sports Interactive Community
Barry Cartman

Group B - England vs England B (involving some Welsh players) 14:00 BBC 1

I think a few England players will look back on this half and cry. Some of them just don't look interested. May be nerves.

I know Alli is everybody's golden boy but he looks like a competition winner today

Ahahahha

Again, a free kick that should have been saved is making him look like he's playing well. He's done nothing otherwise.

we can beat these in behind,, get some pace upfront woy.

There won't be a behind now

Pep will be getting rid of Sterling and Hart at this rate

Bale brilliant yet again. Wales deserve their lead, been by far the better team so far.

Pep will be getting rid of Sterling and Hart at this rate

..and buying Robson-Kanu.

Joe Harts 800th uncharacteristic mistake.

:D

He's still world class though, never forget.

It's interesting that when Roy gets a long time to tactically drill his players the majority of them turn ****

And ytf is Walker playing over Clyne and Kane over Sturridge. Just lose and **** off, Woy.

Bale brilliant yet again. Wales deserve their lead, been by far the better team so far.

Wut?

Oh it's Sid. Never mind.

We are so incredibly over rated.

maybe so, but poor tactics makes your players look worse than they actually are

By far the better team :D They've offered nothing. Neither have England of course.

If Rooney comes back on then Hodgson might as well start packing his bags.

There are three reasons we're losing today.

1) Sterling - Bottled it

2) Rooney - Saw a bit of red and gave away an idiotic free kick...his poor passing all half too

3) Hart - What the **** was that

And ytf is Walker playing over Clyne and Kane over Sturridge. Just lose and **** off, Woy.

We get it, you're a Liverpool fan. Give up already.

Be interesting to see what Hartson says about the free-kick because he said the Slovak keeper didn't stand a chance the other day. :D

Heh heh heh heh heh.

England never fail to entertain. For all the wrong reasons.

So many underperforming players once again. Wilshere just has to start next game. I would bring on Wilshere and Barkley immediately. Two players who can actually run with the ball from midfield. All the CM playing are the same.

I worry for the second half if Vardy comes on mind you...

Dking... change the script fella.. same thing in every thread.

Bale right then, no passion in this side which stems from the moron in charge, can we sack him at HT?

Sterling, Alli and Kane have been woeful. I'd sub one of Sterling/Kane off at HT, preferably both.

Because Kane and Walker are better.

Get.Sturridge.on.

See the possession stats, England dominated, Wales with half a chance with their superstar player who scores, and we're on backfoot. But yeah England's fault, just playing too frenzied, and wasting balls, and not putting away certain goals.

He won't. More likely to bring Milner on.

is alli ready for england yet? i know lets bring rashford on!!!

Alli the one that looks like he might make something happen the rest is too predictable.

Lallana has worked well with Walker down the right but then its Sterling thats in the box for the cross which isn't a threat.

We need more movement up front & create more from open play.

Need to get rid os Sterling and bring someone on who can actually do something with the ball when Wales gift it to them.

Lol. Glad Hodgson is being shown up as the top four bum boy he is. Kane, Sterling and Rooney have been awful.

I'm loving Hodgson's tactical performance. :thup::lol:

"In 35 years, how many clubs have I had? What do you mean do my methods translate? They have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team, so I find the question insulting. To suggest that because I have moved from one club to another, that the methods which have stood me in good stead for 35 years and made me one of the most respected coaches in Europe don’t suddenly work is very hard to believe.”

Because Kane and Walker are better.

Ah yes, because Kane is scoring for fun and Walker is a technical God with Beckham like quality with his delivery.

Main problem is the players just don't understand their jobs. They all look like the have no idea where they're supposed to be running, where team mates will run etc.

This has been caused by the need to shoe horn Rooney into centre mid.

Frankly we'd have been better off with Rooney up front over Kane and Milner in centre mid - at least the players were used to that.

Agree with the pundits that we've been too narrow. There was one bit where Alli had the ball and was facing the right hand side. Lallana was miles away to the left of the centre and Walker was in RB position.

Rooney has done fine. Sterling and Kane are stinking the place out

Rooney has been poor, just hoofing the ball forward with most of them being poor. He caused the goal as well and has been lazy in midfield.

We're too narrow, it's Hodgson fault for not taking wingers.

Alli the one that looks like he might make something happen the rest is too predictable.

Lallana has worked well with Walker down the right but then its Sterling thats in the box for the cross which isn't a threat.

We need more movement up front & create more from open play.

Alli seems lost. I don't see what he has offered in any of the two games. He has lost the ball carelessly twice today and when playing in CM is way too readible. Barkley or Wilshere should be in there because of their extra ability on the ball.