Euro 2016 Draft Game - Groups D, E and F- Week 2 Fixtures

Gizzy

Welcome everyone to Week 2 of the Euro 2016 Draft Game.

Week 2 Fixtures for Group D, E and F

given1legend Vs darren1983

1453597_Italy.jpgVs1453572_Sweden.jpg

Gorando Vs RickyButton

1453565_Czech_Republic.jpgVs1453537_Croatia.jpg

stotty1982* Vs Noob21

1455047_Spain.jpgVs1453709_Turkey.jpg

adhikapp Vs Bliss Seeker

1453573_Belgium.jpgVs1453554_Ireland.jpg

georginho_juventusygr Vs Reddiablo*

1455070_Iceland.jpgVs1453809_Hungary.jpg

Andyh21 Vs Cougar2010

1453788_Portugal.jpgVs1453601_Austria.jpg

Euro 2016 Forum Users are asked to vote on which team they think would win a match if it were to be played today. Taking into account the players used.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team.

Feel free to vote and leave any comments about your decision in this thread

The managers of each team can also vote for either team and discuss with other voters.

The result of the voting will be taken at 8pm Wednesday 15th June any votes after this time will not count.

Good luck to both managers

Please BOLD the team you think will win......

Gorando Vs RickyButton

stotty1982 Vs Noob21

adhikapp Vs Bliss Seeker

georginho_juventusygr Vs Reddiablo

Andyh21 Vs Cougar2010

given1legend Vs darren1983 - I like that attack.

Gorando Vs RickyButton - Very good team.

stotty1982* Vs Noob21 - Quite balanced teams until it comes to the front three.

adhikapp Vs Bliss Seeker - Close one, adhi to just sneak it.

georginho_juventusygr Vs Reddiablo* - I'm not really sure why.

Andyh21 Vs Cougar2010 - Andy wins the midfield battle.

Gorando Vs RickyButton - Draw

stotty1982 Vs Noob21

adhikapp Vs Bliss Seeker

georginho_juventusygr Vs Reddiablo

Andyh21 Vs Cougar2010 - Draw

No explanations from me as I'm voting on mobile while sunbathing in Mallorca :cool:

given1legend Vs darren1983 - I think given has the better unit but Darren has individuals who can produce a moment of magic which might make the difference.

Gorando Vs RickyButton - Brady was immense for the Republic and Juanfran played well for Spain, both will get plenty of space to attack so Gorando to nick it.

stotty1982 Vs Noob21 - Both defences look tough to break down but Noob's front three look better equipped to do it.

adhikapp Vs Bliss Seeker - Not convinced but Rosicky/Iniesta/Koke looks more dangerous than Pedro/Sigurosson/Quaresma and will control the game better.

georginho_juventusygr Vs Reddiablo - I said in the last round that George is reliant on his wingbacks getting forwards and I think they might struggle here which will leave the strikers a little isolated, Red to nick it.

Andyh21 Vs Cougar2010 - Not voting on my game unless Andy does.

given1legend Vs darren1983 - draw as I cant see any player that can win this game

Gorando Vs RickyButton - just edges it on creativity and cant rule out Ibra

stotty1982 Vs Noob21 - not enough up top for home side.

adhikapp Vs Bliss Seeker - draw as Luk having yet another off day

georginho_juventusygr Vs Reddiablo - draw as obviously solid home defence and candreva and silva not having enough in front of them.

Andyh21 Vs Cougar2010 - home win as 3 goal scorers already in euro 16, 2 clean sheets and all played ;)

given1legend Vs darren1983 - slight edge

Gorando Vs RickyButton - slightly better (on defense)

stotty1982* Vs Noob21 - Draw I guess ;)

adhikapp Vs Bliss Seeker

Andyh21 Vs Cougar2010

given1legend Vs darren1983- Probably a draw but darren has a few more players who might produce something special.

Gorando Vs RickyButton- I fancy Rickys midfield to control this one provide enough chances for Zlatan to seal the win.

stotty1982 Vs Noob21- Quite close across most of the pitch but Noobs attack is better + Ronaldo

adhikapp Vs Bliss Seeker - Iniesta to create enough for Lukaku he has to eventually score.

georginho_juventusygr Vs Reddiablo - Don't really want to vote for a team with Fellaini in it but I think george will sneak it.

Andyh21 Vs Cougar2010 - Modric and de Gea win.

given1legend Vs darren1983 - I enjoy that Hazard-Long-Calhanoglu trio.

Gorando Vs RickyButton - Looks more like a team than a group of individuals.

stotty1982 Vs Noob21 - I saw Kadlec as Noob's weakness, but then I saw him against Walters.

adhikapp Vs Bliss Seeker - I don't understand how my team is behind Bliss on votes, my team would destroy his anyday. My wingers and full backs would exploit the narrowness of Bliss' team. But I won't vote because its against the norm. Bliss would vote for his team anyways.

georginho_juventusygr Vs Reddiablo - If either Witsel/Fellaini were holding, I think they would win. But Thiago is holding, so Diablo gets the vote.

Andyh21 Vs Cougar2010 - Not much between it but I'll give it to Andy. Sorry Cougar.

• SI Staff

georginho_juventusygr Vs Reddiablo - draw as obviously solid home defence and candreva and silva not having enough in front of them.

Again, Candreva, Silva and Arnautovic bag goals. Kalinic has scored 10+ for Fiorentina and even Guidetti will score goals with Alba and Cédric coming forward when possible.

given1legend Vs darren1983 2-3 - Such a shame wanted to vote Fuchs but not enough elsewhere

Gorando Vs RickyButton 2-4 - won't vote anti ibra

stotty1982 Vs Noob21 1-2 - Just, dembele, ramos. nice

adhikapp Vs Bliss Seeker 1-0 - Chiellini elbow

georginho_juventusygr Vs Reddiablo 2-1 - Belgiums players with Italys system

Andyh21 Vs Cougar2010 3-0 just cos of Modric

given1legend Vs darren1983 - Provided Bruno Alves doesn't do anything stupid given wins this, Harnik and Srna doubling up on Vermaelen will be too much for him due to Hazard not helping.

Gorando Vs RickyButton - Gorando's full backs to win it against a narrow formation.

stotty1982 Vs Noob21 - Noob's front three will tear Stotty apart.

adhikapp Vs Bliss Seeker - Bliss' attacking midfielders to eventually break down the defence.

georginho_juventusygr Vs Reddiablo - George has built a good side but I can't see where the goals will come from, and Red's wingplay will be too much.

Andyh21 Vs Cougar2010 - Cougar as Andy voted for himself. :p And his front three will be too good.

given1legend Vs darren1983 - Draw. given1legend has good defense to contain darren1983's attack, but has weak attack.

Gorando Vs RickyButton - Draw. RickyButton's team is strong in midfield and attack, but with their defense, De Bruyne and Carrasco could steal one goal or two with mobile Zaza.

stotty1982 Vs Noob21 - Buffon is a solid goalie, but with stronger midfield, Noob21 would nick this 0-1.

adhikapp Vs Bliss Seeker - Although Bliss Seeker has strong midfield, adhikapp's defense would be enough to contain his attack. Bliss Seeker also has weak defense.

georginho_juventusygr Vs Reddiablo - georginho_juventusygr would keep it compact. His midfield is strong to keep the ball. With Reddiablo's strikers being dull, georginho_juventusygr's would score. (And yes, I'm voting for myself. My team is objectively stronger.)

Andyh21 Vs Cougar2010 - Draw. A balanced game with two sets of strikers who aren't sharp. Goals would come from the wings.

Only 18 votes lads. There's 24 players ffs :mad:

Ill get the scores and the tables up over the weekend. If all players don't vote on the 3rd set of fixtures I'm not posting the the knockout rounds.

• SI Staff

Gorando Vs RickyButton

stotty1982* Vs Noob21

adhikapp Vs Bliss Seeker

Andyh21 Vs Cougar2010

Sincd George voted for himself, is it too late to change my abstained vote in a 0-4 hammering win, via a Kalinic hattrick? ;)

Scores:

given1legend 6 - 14 darren1983

Gorando 5 - 13 RickyButton

stotty1982 2 - 16 Noob21

adhikapp 10 - 7 Bliss Seeker

georginho_juventusygr 8 - 8 Reddiablo

Andyh21 14 - 4 Cougar2010

Archived