England V Russia - Group B - ITV1 KO: 20:00

Djstu23

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think Sturridge hurt himself preparing the oranges.

Surely you mean he thinks that he hurt himself preparing the oranges & as a precautions he's got a sick note.

Vardy's fully fit, in form and has looked great when he's appeared for England. He'd have a field day against a tiring Russian defence with all the space and opportunities we've had.

You have a point but, so would Sturridge. I know who I'd trust on such a huge occasion and it wouldn't be the new guy.

We need somebody a bit sharper up front, somebody to get out of those tight situations with quick feet and electric pace over 10 yards. Also with a cool head who can finish from impossible angles.

Any ideas anybody? :D

We need somebody a bit sharper up front, somebody to get out of those tight situations with quick feet and electric pace over 10 yards. Also with a cool head who can finish from impossible angles.

Have you been kicked out of the pub?

If only we'd brought some more strikers.

The four forward just stand still when it goes slow and Dier/Rooney have no-one to play it to until Rose/Walker go forwards.

That's what I was trying to get at during HT, too static in the final third & when players are on the move it's generally an easy to cover straight run.

That's what I was trying to get at during HT, too static in the final third & when players are on the move it's generally an easy to cover straight run.

I think it needs to go to a diamond so Kane + 1 can pressure the two aging DCs, maybe Sterling for Vardy & put Lallana in the hole.

Archived