Euro 2016 Sweepstake

Readingfanman

That's right everyone, the OTF sweepstake King returns for yet another edition. The entry fee for this is going to be £10. Why so high I hear you cry?! Well the prizes will hopefully keep you interested.

1st - £100.

2nd - £50.

Top Goalscorer Nationality - £25.

Quickest goal of the tournament nationality - £25.

Most goals conceded in group stage - £20 (This will be drawn via a hat if teams are level)

Unlucky 3rd no qualification - £10 each.

Total prize pot £240.

Registration open as of now - 1 team per person until Tuesday lunchtime, then it's open. Usual payment can be done via PayPal or Bank Transfer, payment must be made before Friday lunchtime, else your name will be removed and given to a charity.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to join but don't like the prize structure which is why I haven't signed up, the different categories are fine but 4 of the rewards = money back which is :thdn:

Surely for having a proper winner ie top scorer or fastest goal you should get a little more than an unlucky loser, also over half the prize pot for the winner seems a little much. I don't want to step on your toes as you do a lot of these and they seem successful but I think the following reward structure is a little better:

1st - £100.

2nd - £50.

Most goals conceded in group stage - £20 (This will be drawn via a hat if teams are level)

I wanted to join but don't like the prize structure which is why I haven't signed up, the different categories are fine but 4 of the rewards = money back which is :thdn:

Surely for having a proper winner ie top scorer or fastest goal you should get a little more than an unlucky loser, also over half the prize pot for the winner seems a little much. I don't want to step on your toes as you do a lot of these and they seem successful but I think the following reward structure is a little better:

1st - £100.

2nd - £50.

Yeah this is a more well rounded structure tbf

1st - £100.

2nd - £50.

That's fair. I'll go with this then :thup:

Archived