Euro-2016 with real groups

- Real teams at real groups.

- Real fixtures (dates and stadiums, not teams).

- No players or national team changes, only competition.

Bug: The draw at 1/8 and 1/4 finals is unrealistic.

To start game at may 2016 use sourtitutsi update "Custom Start Date" or start at Brazil.

Important! This update is intended for use ONLY during the Euro 2016 (May 2016 - July 2016), not before and after.

Download from Steam Workshop.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this. I won the European Championship with Germany. :)

One important thing, that I've read in the comments on Steam is this:

for people to be aware this file removes slighly important competitions like the FIFA WORLD CUP it also stops the game generating future EUROS so basically it messes future international comps

this should have been fully explained in the details for this file it is too late when users are well into a save to find this out glad I ran a holiday teast

I have no experience with the this problems, as I stopped right after the European Championship. For people wanting to play a career game this is important to know.

the file is great for playing just the euros

but as stated in workshop now it does stop all international comps(European based ones) from running in the future so it is a one off sim just for the euros

great piece of work for doing just that:thup:

Indeed it is a great job. I selected Germany (for the Euro's) and Brazil (for the start date) and had great fun, watching a European Championship game on television while playing FM doing the same. :)

Archived