Objects don't show although I pasted the code

Koki

I have a problem that objects I pasted from the code from other panels don't show on my panel. This is probably a newbie problem but I've been sitting hours over this and can't get it right. Could it be an alignment problem? But surely the item should be misplaced in the container but at least visible? For example I want to show the stadium's nation on the club overview panel additionally to the club's nation (because I'm playing with a multi-nation league database). So I took the code from the stadium overview panel but it doesn't show on my panel. Does anybody have an idea why that might be? This is the code I've been using:

<container>
       <!-- The nation button currently can't be set to centre_x, top since the icon would be misaligned
            from the text. This is therefore handled a bit differently than the following columns. -->
	        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,fill" offset="0" gap="0"/>
	        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" layout_children="true" inset="0"/>

<widget class="label" id="SnaL" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_x,top" height="20" font="fonts/letterpressed">
         <record id="object_property">
           <integer id="get_property" value="Snat" />
           <boolean id="name" value="true"/>
         </record>
       </widget>
       <widget class="nation_button" spec="text,large,bold" id="SnaV" size="16" height="20" icon_alignment="centre" alignment="centre" font="fonts/letterpressed">
         </record>
       </widget>
     </container>

Also, is there some guide for the record-command? I already read the guide by michaeltmurrayuk but I still don't understand how it works and how the object is specified for which you are fetching the data.

Are the id's and values official names used in the code or can I choose my own within my skin?

<widget class="label" id="SnaL" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_x,top" height="20" font="fonts/letterpressed">

<boolean id="name" value="true"/>

</record>

</widget>

<widget class="nation_button" spec="text,large,bold" id="SnaV" size="16" height="20" icon_alignment="centre" alignment="centre" font="fonts/letterpressed">

</record>

</widget>

try changing that code so the ids match the top line so it both Snav and SnaL and no you cant choose your own

Archived