Girls of Euro 2016

gillsminnow

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think instead this thread is a celebration of the female beauty, which is the finest thing in the World, something that makes us dream, cry, it's breathtaking sometimes, it's romantic, it can crush you, or make you fly.

Now, where are Icelandic girls?

who said children this thread is totally demeaning towards women it is blatantly sexist end of story .

I would love the fathers/husbands/brothers/boyfriends etc of these ''girls'' (as per title)to be made aware that some scum bags are posting pictures of their loved ones for other ''men'' to judge you sad individuals

Tits or GTFO

Is the standard of females at this tournament so low that we've resorted to discussing beer quality? :D

The thread has been poor, but then the coverage hasn't shown much either. I blame the Dutch.

Not random girls but...

French misses Iris Mittenaere (Miss France 2016) and Camille Cerf (Miss France 2015): :cool:

Ms5lrcT.jpg

This should go without saying, but don't share any links or embedded images featuring nudity. Thanks.

And that's the bottom line guys. Close the thread, shut the door, entrance not allowed to anyone. We can prepare our luggage and travel to Mars now.

Archived