• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many UK teams that will lower the average score.

joke, don't mod me <.<

Nah, you're bang on the money there. Hopefully the camera men have got their usual instructions.

That girl in the OP is still the best :thup:

Paraguy had some great fans!!

But to relate to the topic, i think the easter european countries will ensure that they are well represented :D

Ah yes, so it is, didn't even recognise her! Not seen her in anything for a bit

Not seen Eliza Dushku in anything for ages ... halfway through the final series of Banshee and who pops up, Eliza!

They're not panning the crowd for hotties :(

There was one just with long curly black hair when the second Albanian sub came on, but was way too short the screen time :-(

I dunno what disappoints me more - the fact that football fans on a forum for a football computer game have reverted to stereotype by leering over fleeting glimpses of women on the telly, or the fact that there aren't many pictures of fit women on this thread.

I dunno what disappoints me more - the fact that football fans on a forum for a football computer game have reverted to stereotype by leering over fleeting glimpses of women on the telly, or the fact that there aren't many pictures of fit women on this thread.

Both, this might be the worst thread on the internet, is neither one thing or the other.