Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2035/36 Season Review

Campionato Sammarinese:

Table

Schedule

We scored 1 goal more than last year, I may ditch the ultra-attacking tactic, I'm not sure yet though. Cailungo scared us but we got back at them in the Final.

Coppa Titano:

Table

Schedule

Lost in the Final...to Cailungo.

Squad

Key Players:

Highest Average Rating & Young Player of the Year:

Giancarlo Marani (YP15a) - 7.80

This is Massimo (YP14a)'s replacement :( He managed to get the highest average rating of the team which was unexpected.

Top Goalscorer

Elia Terenzi (YP8b) - 23

23 goals and 12 assists is an improvement, Elia has hit 30 now and has a broken foot so he'll most likely start declining fast.

Aims for next season:

Win the Cup.

Other teams:

League Winners: :D

Cup Winners: Cailungo

How the team in CL qualifying did: We lost 13-0 to Zurich in the 3rd Qualifying Round.

How the teams in Europa qualifying did: We lost 13-2 to Bordeaux in the Playoff, Tre Penne lost 6-0 to Trencin, Virtus lost 9-0 to Omonoia and Murata lost 7-0 to AIK, all in the First Qualifying Round.

San Marino National team:

2035 Results - 2036 Results

Just a 1-0 friendly win over Chinese Taipei.

For Sherwinriga:

Zurich finished bottom of their Champions League Group containing Liverpool, Roma & Porto. Bordeaux lost 4-2 on penalties to Roma in the Europa League 2nd Knockout Round.

I don't think you are too far off getting to the EL group stages, with a bit of luck with the draw! Shame you are losing players. At the moment my players are wanted and bids are made but I'm keeping hold of them so far.

I don't think you are too far off getting to the EL group stages, with a bit of luck with the draw! Shame you are losing players. At the moment my players are wanted and bids are made but I'm keeping hold of them so far.

Personally I think our players really aren't good enough to even reach this stage, it's a bit like Costa Rica at the 2014 World Cup, we have no 'great' players but when they come together they can match and even beat some better teams. Are those bids coming from Austria? :D

Personally I think our players really aren't good enough to even reach this stage, it's a bit like Costa Rica at the 2014 World Cup, we have no 'great' players but when they come together they can match and even beat some better teams. Are those bids coming from Austria? :D

Always good to have team spirit! Yes bloody Austria, as well as Greece and Belgium.

The 2035/2036 Camponeato Sammarinese final standings are missing. On the other hand, are any other nations other than Austria? I think the Austria thing is looked almost a bug to me because the faster AI tracks players, they will get them for either a loan or cash.

The 2035/2036 Camponeato Sammarinese final standings are missing. On the other hand, are any other nations other than Austria? I think the Austria thing is looked almost a bug to me because the faster AI tracks players, they will get them for either a loan or cash.

Fixed it :) No-one is coming in for my players other than Austria although it does still mean these players are furthering their careers.

2036/37 Season Review

Campionato Sammarinese:

Table

Schedule

I tried to ditch the tactic but we ended up performing worse than last year so I'm going back to it, we managed to retain the league for an 11th year!

Coppa Titano:

Table

Schedule

We almost didn't make it out of the groups and we needed penalties to win the Semi-Final and extra time to win the Final.

Squad

Key Players:

Giancarlo Marini (YP15a) - 7.75

I think 23 is the oldest a player can be for young player of the season, but he looks like he'll hold on to the highest average rating for a while, gone are the days of an 8.10 being the average.

Top Goalscorer

Davide Francioni (YP16a) - 20

20 goals and 11 assists is down from last season, hopefully it will be a bit better next year.

Aims for next season:

Win the Cup.

Other teams:

League Winners: :D

Cup Winners: :D

How the team in CL qualifying did: We lost 13-2 to Dinamo in the 3rd Qualifying Round.

How the teams in Europa qualifying did: We lost 5-1 to SK Sturm Graz in the Playoff, Folgore / Falciano lost 5-0 to M. Haifa, Cailungo lost 5-0 to AaB and Murata lost 4-0 to Vojvodina all in the First Qualifying Round.

2036 Results - 2037 Results

Home draws against Andorra, Faroe Islands & Moldova.

For Sherwinriga:

Dinamo finished 3rd in their Europa League group containing Liverpool, Zorya and Anorthosi, SK Sturm Graz also finished 3rd in their Europa League group containing Juventus, Panathinaikos and Dinamo Moscow.

7be3cecb736cc22bd56ed2a2680da703.png

Or not...another computer crash put me back to before the draws, I've re-drawn both Valletta and Ludogrets though.

Argh I hate it when this happens! I've got 3 file auto-save going as I really don't want to lose my SM save.

Awesome work with this team, i'm planning on doing something like this, hope you get pro soon, i just want to ask you something, maybe you already answered somewhere, but why you put those nicknames to players? like YP3a and so on

Thanks Sheldon, best of luck to you as well! It would be nice to go pro but I'd rather save up to get facility upgrades than turn pro now. We may lose players now, but we'll be able to train better players in the long term from it :D And the YP thing is so I can track my players and so I can remember them if/when they leave the club.

2037/38 Season Review

Campionato Sammarinese:

Table

Schedule

We blew it, we had a bad stage where we got 3 wins from 9, then got 8 wins from 9 and completely bottled in the Championship Final against Tre Penne. This means no Champions League football for us for the first time in 12 years I think.

Coppa Titano:

Table

Schedule

Thank god we won this.

Squad

Key Players:

Giancarlo Mariani (YP15a) - 7.68

I was wrong, 24 has got to be the oldest right? 7.68 for the highest average rating is the lowest it's been in a long time.

Top Goalscorer

Lorenzo Ceccoli (YP21a) - 19

19 goals and 7 assists is even lower than last season.

Aims for next season:

Win the League.

Other teams:

League Winners: Tre Penne

Cup Winners: :D

How the team in CL qualifying did: We lost 5-1 to Ludogrets in the 2nd Qualifying Round.

How the teams in Europa qualifying did: Cailungo lost 5-0 to Anorthosi, Domagnano lost 6-0 to Slovan Liberec and Tre Penne lost 4-1 to Grasshoppers, all in the First Qualifying Round.

2037 Results - 2038 Results

Not even a goal since the last update.

For Sherwinriga:

Ludogrets lost 4-1 to Athletic Bilbao in the Europa League Playoff.

d0927973f3b9327b4c9d318b8c02f9c8.png

Archived