Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2023/24 Season Review

Campionato Sammarinese:

Table

Schedule

Easy :D I don't even know how we're so dominant, our players aren't even that great, I might try those Zdenek tactics again and see what happens.

Coppa Titano:

Table

Schedule

Out in the Semi-Final.

Squad

Key Players:

Highest Average Rating & Young Player of the Year
Simone Sciatti (YP7a) - 7.58

A great season from Simone with 2 goals, 7 assists and 3 PotM awards.

Top Goalscorer:
Gabriele Valentini (YP7i) - 23

23 goals from one of the newbies!

Aims for next season:

Maybe a double?

Other teams:

League Winners: :D

Cup Winners: Fiorentino

How the team in CL qualifying did: Domagnano lost 3-2 to Faroese side HB in the 1st Qualifying Round.

How the teams in Europa qualifying did: We lost 3-0 to Hearts and Tre Fiori lost 4-0 to Vaduz in the 1st Qualifying Round.

San Marino National team:

2023 Results - 2024 Results

Woeful.

A massive good intake, but does that mean you'll release some of the 1* San Giovanni players soon? Are coming up of an idea about the future Youth Challenge or a Perfectionist Challenge again for FM17 because Kosovo is officially joining FIFA and UEFA while Gibraltar is finally admitted to join FIFA? I hope that the next edition's career save will be more better than before. Meanwhile, back to the San Giovanni save, are the Hearts of Scotland and BATE of Belarus going through to the next round or just easily downed by big teams?

Berardi and Lodi look unreal!

I can see them being in the squad for a very long time! :D

A massive good intake, but does that mean you'll release some of the 1* San Giovanni players soon? Are coming up of an idea about the future Youth Challenge or a Perfectionist Challenge again for FM17 because Kosovo is officially joining FIFA and UEFA while Gibraltar is finally admitted to join FIFA? I hope that the next edition's career save will be more better than before. Meanwhile, back to the San Giovanni save, are the Hearts of Scotland and BATE of Belarus going through to the next round or just easily downed by big teams?

Some players will be released yes, as of right now I have no idea what my plans for FM17 are and Hearts lost 4-2 to Genk in the next round, BATE finished bottom of their Europa League Group containing Dinamo, Dnipro & FC Kobenhavn by getting 3 points.

2023/24 Season Review

Campionato Sammarinese:

Table

Schedule

We were great but we bottled it in the Final.

Coppa Titano:

Table

Schedule

At least we have Europa League football.

Squad

Key Players:

Highest Average Rating:
Walter Gaieano (YP8a) - 7.69

A great season for Walter but he has fierce competition from YP10a next season.

Top Goalscorer & Young Player of the Year:
Elia Terenzi (YP8b) - 29

29 goals in 27 appearances is amazing!

Aims for next season:

Tweak my attacking tactic and maybe win the double.

Other teams:

League Winners: Tre Penne

Cup Winners: :D

How the team in CL qualifying did: We lost 7-0 to BATE in the 2nd Qualifying Round.

How the teams in Europa qualifying did: Tre Penne lost 3-0 to Slovenian side Olimpija, Folgore/Falciano lost 7-0 to Romanian side CFR Cluj and Virtus lost 6-0 to Belarusian side Shakhter Soligorsk, all in the 1st Qualifying Round.

2024 Results - 2025 Results

Picked up 5 points from their nations league group, a win and a draw against Andorra and a draw against the Faroe Islands.

2025/26 Season Review

Campionato Sammarinese:

Table

Schedule

We were great and we didn't bottle it! It took me a few games to sort out the formation but I think I've finally found a great fit.

Coppa Titano:

Table

Schedule

We were dominant :D

Squad

Key Players:

Highest Average Rating:
Paolo Berardi (YP10a) - 8.12

His debut season and he becomes the first player to finish with over an 8.00 average rating!

Top Goalscorer
Elia Terenzi (YP8b) - 34

He bettered last seasons tally!

Young Player of the Year:

Mattia Veronesi (YP6b)

Massimo De Angelis (YP9a)

Simone Sciatti (YP7a)

There is no way I could choose just one, Mattia Veronesi 24 and got 13 assists in 36 appearances, Massimo got 16 goals and 21 assists in 26(5) appearances and Simone got 15 assists as a DR!!

Aims for next season:

Carry on as we are please. :D

Other teams:

How the team in CL qualifying did: Tre Penne lost 10-0 to Partizan in the 2nd Qualifying Round.

How the teams in Europa qualifying did: We lost 5-2 to Cork City, Folgore/Falciano lost 10-0 to Rapid Wien and La Fiorita lost 6-0 to Moldavian side Sheriff all in the 1st Qualifying Round.

2025 Results - 2026 Results

Well at least we beat Gibraltar.

Is that the tactic you're going to use in Europe? I'd be worried about getting dominated in the middle of the park, although I guess the Partizan game is a pretty decent time to test it out, seeing as you don't have much chance of progressing.

Is that the tactic you're going to use in Europe? I'd be worried about getting dominated in the middle of the park, although I guess the Partizan game is a pretty decent time to test it out, seeing as you don't have much chance of progressing.

It will be, yes, I really don't see us progressing for many years regardless of tactic :(

It only takes one kind draw ;)

Not bad against Partizan!

Maybe we could have conceded less if Omar was in goal.

Almost getting good against Partizan. It's not bad to get at least the league is improving. Right now, I am expecting to see what's their finish for Cork City and Partizan.

Cork City lost 3-2 to Maribor in the 2nd Qualifying Round and Partizan finished bottom of their Europa League Group with 5 points, containing Genk, Dnipro and OM.

2026/27 Season Review

Campionato Sammarinese:

Table

Schedule

A much tougher season as we didn't even top our group, we saved the best for the playoffs though and we ended up retaining the title!

Coppa Titano:

Table

Schedule

We did the double :D

Squad

Key Players:

Highest Average Rating & Young Player of the Year:
Paolo Berardi (YP10a) - 8.00

Getting an 8.00 for a 2nd season in a row Paolo has a long and bright future ahead of him.

Top Goalscorer
Elia Terenzi (YP8b) - 24

Not as great as last season but 24 isn't too bad.

Aims for next season:

Maybe a triple-double?

Other teams:

How the team in CL qualifying did: We lost 8-4 to Partizan in the 2nd Qualifying Round.

How the teams in Europa qualifying did: Virtus lost 6-0 to Hammarby, Tre Penne lost 6-1 to Shakhter Soligorsk and Cosmos lost 7-0 to Rosenborg, all in the 1st Qualifying Round.

2026 Results - 2027 Results

2 victories over Andorra.

Well, you scored two.

Any plans to move Vannucci to a FB? He looks pretty good, but quite bad in the air for a CB.

I'll try training him as a DL and see what happens, Vannucci is supposedly already the best DC we have at the club though.

The two goals against the FC Kobenhavn wasn't looked bad to me. What round that the Danish capital team, FC Kobenhavn, end up to? Who's ahead and behind for the San Marino NT?

FC Kobenhavn made it to the Group Stage where they finished bottom, they were against Ajax, Atletico Madrid & Bayern Munich. With the San Marino NT I'm guessing you mean in the rankings? San Marino are in 192nd, Tonga are in 191st and Lesotho are in 193rd.

2027/28 Season Review

Campionato Sammarinese:

Table

Schedule

We were much, much better this season!

Coppa Titano:

Table

Schedule

Juvenes/Dogana beat us on penalties in the Semi-Final.

Squad

Key Players:

Highest Average Rating & Young Player of the Year:
Paolo Berardi (YP10a) - 7.68

3rd year in a row Paolo has the highest average rating, he's really, really good.

Top Goalscorer
Valerio Pompei (YP10d) - 25

3 finishing and 4 composure, he looks awful and yet scores 25 in 29 appearances??

Aims for next season:

More of the same.

Other teams:

Cup Winners: Domagnano

How the team in CL qualifying did: We lost 19-2 to FC Kobenhavn in the 2nd Qualifying Round.

How the teams in Europa qualifying did: Murata lost 7-0 to Dacia, Tre Penne lost 5-0 to Rabotnicki and Cosmos lost 6-1 to Slavia Sofia all in the 1st Qualifying Round.

2027 Results - 2028 Results

One draw against Malta.

Archived