I beging you SI ...

I beging you to reduce your criteria in Serie A in connection red and yellow cards. I can't normally play the Italian league. Each match a minimum of four yellow cards and nearly every other red card. It is abnormal and unplayable leagues.

In team and player instruction i set easy or normal tackling and in Team talk use calm down. But not work.

• Administrators

Pay particular attention to the player roles and team instructions you've set. If you've got deep midfielders or ball-winning midfielders they'll be likely to tackle harder and pick up cards. Likewise if you're playing a high pressing game you'll give away more fouls.

If a player is booked, go into the tactics and make sure you lower his tendency to tackle hard. If his role doesn't allow you to do so, you may have to reconsider the role he's playing on that matchday so you can tell him to ease off.

Serie A refs seems to be stricter. The most dirty team has over 100 yellow cards.

Have you tried comparing the stats in FM to real life?

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/108/Tournaments/5/Seasons/5970/Stages/12770/TeamStatistics/Italy-Serie-A-2015-2016

Three clubs with double digit red card counts :eek: , I'm going to hazard a guess that the Italian ref's in FM are not strict enough.

Pay particular attention to the player roles and team instructions you've set. If you've got deep midfielders or ball-winning midfielders they'll be likely to tackle harder and pick up cards. Likewise if you're playing a high pressing game you'll give away more fouls.

If a player is booked, go into the tactics and make sure you lower his tendency to tackle hard. If his role doesn't allow you to do so, you may have to reconsider the role he's playing on that matchday so you can tell him to ease off.

Yes I understand you. In Team instruction I place stay on feet. In Player instruction defenders and most defensive midfielders I set easy tackling but in the end of the game my team got minimum of 5 yellow cards. I dont play agresive football, more most exp. I understand that in real life Seria A is dirty but i want to change my team to doesn't be dirty. At the end of the season my team is the worst as far as the yellow and red cards.

I will follow your advice. Thanks...

Successful sides get less bookings, it could be that you aren't a good enough side or your players aren't good enough to not pick up bookings because they're caught out of position or they played a bad pass.

I notice playing in smaller leagues that domestic dominance means an average of less than 1 booking a game, with red cards being relative unicorns. In European games however I'm lucky if I get less than 5 bookings in the bigger games and it's a frequent occurrence to have my whole back line booked. Forever getting suspensions as well for accumulating bookings, which never happens in domestic seasons.

Archived