Sports Interactive Community
Razzler

Euros - International Friendlies

Cech just let in a free-kick against South Korea he should probably be saving.

This is good news; I've just put him in my Twatball team.

No teams except Germany and Sweden would beat Wales more often than they'd beat them.

No teams except Germany and Sweden would beat Wales more often than they'd beat them.

Haha, never gets old

Belgium looking really unconvincing in these friendlies. 2-1 down to Norway. They were so below par in the World Cup. Hope we see a more fluid Belgium but the manager seems to be insistent on playing a back 4 of centre backs.

Benteke missed a sitter as well. With Origi, Batshuayi & Origi there is no need for him.

So good they cloned him?

Belgium looking really unconvincing in these friendlies. 2-1 down to Norway. They were so below par in the World Cup. Hope we see a more fluid Belgium but the manager seems to be insistent on playing a back 4 of centre backs.

We've been good here and against Iceland. The WC qualifiers could be fun. There's so much potential here.

We've been good here and against Iceland. The WC qualifiers could be fun. There's so much potential here.

Odegaard too. What has happened to him btw?

Jordan Lukaku is a real full back though, he was pretty good going forward, offering more options than Vertonghen for example.

Odegaard too. What has happened to him btw?

He played promotion playoffs with Castilla today. They lost, so everything points towards him being loaned out next season

Cech just let in a free-kick against South Korea he should probably be saving.

Conceeded most goals from outside the box in the Premier League last season

Jordan Lukaku is a real full back though, he was pretty good going forward, offering more options than Vertonghen for example.

What's Meunier like? Not a better option than Denayer/Toby at RB?

What's Meunier like? Not a better option than Denayer/Toby at RB?

4 years back Meunier used to play as a striker in the Belgian 3th division. He got converted to a right-back at Club Brugge. As a result he is a very attacking-minded wing-back who tends to leave some space in his back. Didn't have a great season this year though. Got called up after the injuries in the defence department started piling up. Toby's still a better option. However after today I think Jan and Toby will start the EC in the centre and Ciman (30 year old veteran who's currently playing in the MLS for Montreal) will be at the right.

Denayer started the first 2 friendlies in the centre and today at the right-back. He looked exposed at all 3 occasions. You can see he's a talented kid, but I don't think he's ready yet for this level.

I think its odd that Bosnia and Denmark obviously wanted pens if a draw yet both of them aint even in the euros.

They are playing in Japan in a tinpot cup competition, so it was to decide which one went into the final and which one into the third place playoff.

Yeah, was something else, Kirin Cup or something, I put fixtures up there initially and couldn't be arsed removing any that weren't in the Euros as couldn't remember off hand so just ended up doing all the results

WOW. No excuses. They should be winning this easily. Just don't have that formidable feeling about them anymore.

Imagine getting beat 1-0 off Georgia. What absolute no mark nation would achieve that?

Oh. Oh dear :(

Bloody hell, we're actually looking good for a change. I know it's Estonia but...

4-0 now.

6-0 now.

Quaresma doing probably the best performance I've ever seen from him. 2 goals, 2 assists, and another cross that ended in an owngoal. I reckon Nani picked up a nice golden ticket to the bench at the Euros today.

edit: 7-0 and even Éder scores. :D

Just looked at the wiki page for Euro 2016 and someone put Pogba scored 5 goals against Romania on this Fridays game. :D