[FM16] Some Help

BlueScreen

I need some help guys.

First, how can I make the auto-hide sidebar, for the base skins? I tried copy/paste some panels from other skins, but ends up changing not only the sidebar. Is there anyone who can help me with this?

For now, is just this :)

No problem D_LO_

I already figured that out. Copied from your skin, and it worked.

Now the next question.

1NBhej9.png

1. I wanna delete those two infos and add Media Handlig Style information;

2. I want to reduce the width of this panel;

For now, it's just this :) And thank you, for taking the time to help me, D_LO_

Done and done. In the first one, I copied one panel that ArtDekBok had already done for me. In second one, the line was actually <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-3" inset="0" offset="0" gap="1" />. Thank you very much :)

Hello! I need help again.

I would like to edit the player attribute page, but I don't know what panel relates to it.

2jhIHbL.png

I want to make the statistics panel smaller, and add one or two panels next to it. Can anybody help me?

thats the player profile.xml for the page itself. The bottom of the xml will contain the info for the player stats panel you will need to resize to get another box or two in.

It'll prob be the layout="xx,xx" lines if they are in the default. about line 135 ish

<container height="200" minimum_height="0" priority="2">

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" offset="0" layout="-10, -5" gap="2" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" layout_children="true" inset="0" />

In panel player profile.xml, only goes to line 93.

Another thing.

mk8jxk6.png

I want to add the Current Ability/Potential Ability to that space. I was able to change the text, but I can't add the stars next to it. After some copy/paste, sometimes appeared "Unknown" and other times no rating.

In panel player profile.xml, only goes to line 93.

Another thing.

mk8jxk6.png

I want to add the Current Ability/Potential Ability to that space. I was able to change the text, but I can't add the stars next to it. After some copy/paste, sometimes appeared "Unknown" and other times no rating.

Have you bought the ingame editor? you can only see CA/PA if you have bought it.

i have this problems please can anyone help me?

1: this box have the letters wrong

JdhICHq.png

VCO5Vcq.png

2: i want the put the tatic to the left and put a litle larger

Pc6uQxw.png

3: i want to put this boxes a litle darker

ldzF9Gn.png

4: change to dark color

GlXOD1I.png

You dont need to post it over and over again.

Look in

1. match_squad_info_panel

2. tactics overview panel

3. Match pre match panel

4. Match inbetween highlights panel

For each of the areas you want to change. How to darken transparency (issue 4) is in the sticky threads, the rest are just size adjustments which you have done before.

I'm refering to the stars not the hidden values.

Take the code from one of the scout report screens. One of the titlebar mods from FM15 might have it as well.

Id="ScJa"

id="ScJp"

if i remember right

I just can't make this work. I tried a variety of options, but I just can't make it work.

<!--Potential Ability-->

<widget class="label" row="1" column="0" column_span="2" >

<translation id="text" translation_id="293292" type="use" value="Potential Ability" />

</widget>

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="Pwei" row="1" column="1" column_span="2" style="semi_bold">

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pwei"/>

<record id="widget_properties" alignment="right, centre_y" />

This is the line I have to change. Already tried "ScJa" on id, get_property, but the stars just don't show up. What am I doing wrong?

did you change the get property code as well? and its a player you own or have scouted?

try CAic and PAic as well

Yes, and yes it's one of my players.

Already tried that, too, but for some reason, it shows "Unknow" or no rating. I really don't know what am I doing wrong.

In this panel doesn't show anywhere, that's why I want to make it appear there.

Do the stars from scout reports for CA/PA appear anywhere else in the skin, not that panel. The skin.

Oh sorry, yes it does, in player profile page, for example, it shows up.

Neq6yOS.png

<widget class="scout_stars_label" id="Pscr" row="0" column="1" column_span="2" alignment="right, centre_y" icon_alignment="left">

With just this line it shows like this. What can I add here? I don't even know if it's the correct id.

<widget class="scout_stars_label" id="Pscr" row="0" column="1" column_span="2" alignment="right, centre_y" icon_alignment="left">

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pscr"/>

try that code where you are getting the unknown.

<!-- CA -->

<container id="caco" width="100" priority="2">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" offset="0" layout_children="true" />

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="middle" inset="0" gap="0" offset="0" />

<widget class="label" alignment="left, top" height="17">

<translation id="text" translation_id="293291" type="use" value="Current Ability" />

</widget>

<widget class="scout_stars_label" id="CAic" alignment="left, top" height="18" click_event="ltms"/>

</container>

That's the code on the Player Personal Details Panel.xml

Maybe the container id="caco" has something to do with this?

I just can't make this work, I give up. Thanks for all the help anyway :)

Edit:

After all, I haven't give up yet. Right now, things look like this.

ccUZIKu.png

The problem is, whoever is the player, it's always 2,5 stars, it never changes. I don't know how can make them change.

The line I'm using right now:

<!--Current Ability-->

<widget class="label" row="0" column="0" column_span="2">

<translation id="text" translation_id="251893" type="use" value="Current Ability[COMMENT: scout report panel box heading]" />

</widget>

<widget class="scout_stars_label" id="CAic" value="15" row="0" column="1" column_span="2" alignment="right, centre_y" icon_alignment="left">

Edit 2:

Looks like it's value="15" that defines the amount of stars. I think it's impossible to make this work :(

Edit 3:

<widget class="scout_stars_label" spec="text,large,bold" id="Pscr" size="10" auto_size="horizontal" alignment="top">

<record id="object_property">

<list id="get_properties">

<record>

<integer id="get_property" value="tbcl" />

<boolean id="dont_set_property" value="true" />

<!--we don't use this, we just get it so that the title colour can be calculated correctly for contrast-->

</record>

<record>

<integer id="get_property" value="Pctx" />

<integer id="set_property" value="ctxt" />

</record>

<record>

<integer id="get_property" value="Pcte" />

<integer id="set_property" value="Pcte" />

</record>

<record>

<integer id="get_property" value="PoRe" />

</record>

<record>

<integer id="get_property" value="ttcl" />

<integer id="set_property" value="colr" />

</record>

With this line, it now shows the PA. But I can't find the line that shows the CA. Any ideas?

It's me, again...

wHB20om.png

This is how things are looking right now. It's really hard changing things in this game, in FM15 it was much easier.

But here's my question. In the stats panel, I can't understand why "Non Competitive" stats aren't showing up. The line I'm using is the follow:

<container class="player_stats_panel" file="player stats" id="pstp" />

Any help?

• 2 years later...

Archived