Kit disappeared

Galo

Hopefully someone can help. I downloaded some SS kits from sortitoutsi and everything worked fine as usual. Then I decided to try and modify the color of the player's jersey name since it was difficult to see in the tactics screen (off white on white). I did something stupid, because now my club's kit only shows the generic default one. The real life downloaded SS kit is gone. I tried clearing the cache, reloading the skin, and even deleted the folder and unzipping it again. No luck. What have I done? Any solution? Note: All other kits are fine. It's only my club's kit that is screwed up.

Hopefully someone can help. I downloaded some SS kits from sortitoutsi and everything worked fine as usual. Then I decided to try and modify the color of the player's jersey name since it was difficult to see in the tactics screen (off white on white). I did something stupid, because now my club's kit only shows the generic default one. The real life downloaded SS kit is gone. I tried clearing the cache, reloading the skin, and even deleted the folder and unzipping it again. No luck. What have I done? Any solution? Note: All other kits are fine. It's only my club's kit that is screwed up.
Where exactly did you modify the player’s jersey name? What is it an XML file, and if so, what is it called?

If you did it in the IGE, dont forget to retick 'allow licensed kits' in the dropdown when you go back to game.

Olu - If hes amending the match kit, its in the editor (In-Game or Pre-Game),

if hes amending the kit name on the player screen icon its the "kit icon.xml" or the fonts file "kit name"

If you did it in the IGE, dont forget to retick 'allow licensed kits' in the dropdown when you go back to game.

if hes amending the kit name on the player screen icon its the "kit icon.xml" or the fonts file "kit name"

This was exactly it. The "allow licensed kits" option gets unchecked anytime you modify anything. Even then, I had to go back and try it a few times before both Home and Away kits showed back up.

That's correct. Once he/she has specified the exact method used, it would make it easier to provide a fix.

Archived