XXX rejected the loan offer - i need to know why

I have quite a few promising players who definetly need more match experience. I cannot give that experience just yet.

So a loan is the best possible option.

I wanted to move the 3 players to PSV who play CL and are title contenders.

1 player accepted (a defender who was going to be a regular)

2 players (an AMC and a right winger who were also going to be regular)

They sit in my U21 team and haven't really got a chance to be prmoted to main squad or to be used in low priority matches.

All 3 are 19 years old.

Current 2 star and potentional 4 stars.

I can accept that a player doesnt want to be loaded out. I can accept that a player thinks he will be playing in the main squad soon.

What I cannot accept is that I cannot see the reason WHY they rejected the loan

I can understand that. Loaning to affiliate is a problem sometimes. He would have no problems going on loan if a loan offer was received from PSV.

Try offering for loan and accept one of the offers. If no offers, then they will be staying with you unfortunately.

Maybe they are not as good as you & your coaches think they are. Out of interest what do your coaches say about their adaptability & ambition?

Is not interested enough of a reason? Have you spoken to the players about sending them out on loan?

No i havent spoken to them.

Im going to load up the season start again and try again and then speak to them.

I seriously not sending them to aleague 1 club

Maybe they are not as good as you & your coaches think they are. Out of interest what do your coaches say about their adaptability & ambition?

1 fairly sporting and 1 fairly determined

couldnt find anything about the adaptation so I looked with the editor and both are 13 adaptation

The remaining 2 players have just recieved and accepted a load to a Skybet league 1 club. Idiots :(

How are they idiots?

If they do not believe that they will get regular game time at PSV and will spend most of their time sitting on the bench or not even in the squad then I'd say that it's a fairly sensible decision to choose to take a loan at a club where they are guaranteed to start almost every game.

Are they english? english players dont seem to want to play on other countries very much in real life, maybe because of that they preferred to stay in league 1? However i agree that the game should say the reason.

1 english and 1 brasilian

How are they idiots?

If they do not believe that they will get regular game time at PSV and will spend most of their time sitting on the bench or not even in the squad then I'd say that it's a fairly sensible decision to choose to take a loan at a club where they are guaranteed to start almost every game.

According what PSV says when I moved them to affiliate club they were going to be first team regulars. Which means CL footbal (or euro cup if they fail to qualify)

The coach report on your players will say something like "suitable for playing in the League 1" or something like that.

Try to loan him out to a club he's suitable for, agree only if the loaning club says he's going to be used as as a first team player, and only if the position he's going to play in suits your own plans for the player - if that's important. What you do not want to do is to loan him out to a club in a league that's either above or below his current level, even if the loaning club say they are going to play him often ... when they see his true capability, they will stop doing that. And playing in a league below his current level will do him little good at all; he'd be better off staying at home.

Archived