A question, and a suggestion

First the question....is it possible to see a list of your future agreed transfers anywhere?

I made a couple of transfer deals and then didn't play for a week or so and have now forgotten who I signed, and they don't seem to be on my shortlist. Before I rashly make any more signings now I've had a 125 million pound investment, I'd like to see who is already joining next window.

Onto the suggestion....penalty shootouts. There doesn't seem to be any record of the score shown on the match screen anywhere, so it might be nice to add this for the next update. As it is currently, if you look away for a second, you miss a kick and don't know if it's gone in or not.

Cheers

Your pending transfers I believe should show up on the club transfer page. Re shootouts, this should show in the clock area?

Shootout doesn't show in the clock area at all. In fact, the score on penalties doesn't show up anywhere I don't think. You have to count them to see what the final score was.

I couldn't find the club transfer page either. Maybe I'm being a little bit thick here, but can you tell me which menu it's under please?

Cheers

• SI Staff
Shootout doesn't show in the clock area at all. In fact, the score on penalties doesn't show up anywhere I don't think. You have to count them to see what the final score was.

I couldn't find the club transfer page either. Maybe I'm being a little bit thick here, but can you tell me which menu it's under please?

Cheers

The shoot-out score is displayed on the top-left of the screen during the shoot-out, then on the top-right in a match report. If you are certain this is not showing up for you, please let us know what device you are using and what match engine.

For club transfers, go to the first team page. Then press the bookmarks button (next to the date on the top-right, looks like 3 white lines) and go to transfer history. Future transfers are listed as 'Pending' here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

On the start menu, go to Preferences -> View -> Starting configuration. Match engine should be listed here.

You can view the value by going on the player's profile and going Bookmarks -> Contract.

I'm on the Enhanced engine.

I have done a test transfer and checked the Contract screen and it only shows my club under Future Transfers, no value.

The player value still shows what it did before, even though I offered 10 times that.

I have a screenshot of it if required.

Ok, I've just had another penalty shootout, and the score definitely doesn't appear in the top left during it, but it does show up there at the completion of the match.

Again, I have taken a couple of screenshots of the various screens.

Archived