training facilities convo with board

i just asked (and got) my board to improve my training facilities when i asked i had about 6 different ways of asking for them to improve the facilities so i'm asking does anyone know if any of them make a difference or is it just six way of doing exactly the same thing?

They can make a difference- it depends on their mood, finances available, their trust in your, and the chairman's personality. But I have noticed that there isn't a single option better than the others- you just need to talk to your board and see what works best.

it's just extra conversation options with no meaning? they all improve the training facilities my the same standard etc?

oh yea i'm guessing this is a mistake in game but i already had a youth training being built for six months with six months to go and then when they accepted the training facility the finish date is in only six months time at the same as the youth training. so basically if it had started six months ago it takes a year but now only six months.

it's just extra conversation options with no meaning? they all improve the training facilities my the same standard etc?

You should really stop seeing this as a 'game' and more as a simulation/real life. The options aren't meaningless. You're giving them different reasons for wanting the upgrade. Depending on what you choose, you'll have either more or less chance of convincing them.

Say for instance you choose to say they need to upgrade the facilities just to keep up with standards, but your facilities are already pretty decent for your club size. You're not selling it very well then.

You should really stop seeing this as a 'game' and more as a simulation/real life. The options aren't meaningless. You're giving them different reasons for wanting the upgrade. Depending on what you choose, you'll have either more or less chance of convincing them.

Say for instance you choose to say they need to upgrade the facilities just to keep up with standards, but your facilities are already pretty decent for your club size. You're not selling it very well then.

That's cool, just curious if maybe one improves two levels or whatever.

good to know cheers.

Archived