Chris Holman, aka moderator Kriss has passed away

Knowing him from our time we spend in FML, he was a mentor, friend and all round terrific bloke,

it shocked me when I heard it this weekend and I'm still shaken by it.

I want to wish all friends, Family and colleagues my sincere condolences.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though I don't visit or post that frequently, much like others have said you come to recognise names and styles and I thought he was a very good mod and always contributed something useful. RIP.

I played with him in FML too. Was a moderator with him in one of the game worlds. He was always on early in the morning sorting things out. Went the extra mile to help people all the time. R.I.P Kriss.

Very sad news. One of the good ones who truly helped keep these forums running smoothly. Took his role seriously, stayed fair, even-handed and consistent, and really assisted in making this a welcoming, interesting and mature environment. May he rest in peace.

When you log on to the forums on here you quickly scan the topic, And I came across this. I thought wtf?!

I was one of quite a few who Kriss banned originally but I changed and was welcomed back in here and I think me and Kriss got on ok for the forum sake anyway. Never nice to see a thread like this, RIP Kriss.

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

This happened in April but it's only fitting this thread has been bumped around the release of the game. Kriss was a huge part of our community and has been sorely missed. He was a lot older than a number of people on here realised but as they say, you're only as old as you feel as Kriss most certainly proved that he was young at heart through his forum posts! 

You may notice at the top of this forum there's a little 'RIP Kriss' message, not to mention an honorary emoticon for him which we put in a few years back which he took in his usual good humour - :kriss: 

RIP Kriss. 

Missed this at the time, but felt I had to comment now.

I'm not sure I ever had a conversation with Kriss, but his name was everywhere here and it's really sad to know he won't be posting again.

A huge loss to the FM community.

Archived