FM Touch In game editor

I don't think we will see an editor for FMT. All the options in the in game editor for example FMM are In App Purchases in FMT so why would they release an editor that means you don't have to buy individual IAP for injurys, stadiums and Money etc.....

An editor does not exist due to technical issues that would require an whole new one to be coded from the ground up, no other reason.

As has been mentioned it's a subject that has come up before & SI are aware of the demand for some editor tools for FM-T & I have no doubt they are looking at meeting that demand.

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators
On 07/07/2017 at 14:39, Redpool said:

Would like to see player ability editor of some sort :)

What kinds of things would you like to edit? The more specific the ideas the better.

On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 09:20, Lucas Weatherby said:

What kinds of things would you like to edit? The more specific the ideas the better.

Lucas Weatherby,

In response to your question. I have a thing about not using the full team names, e.g Man Utd for Manchester Utd and Hull for Hull City etc. I realise that some are still a little shortened but it looks better in the league tables screens.

On 12/07/2017 at 09:20, Lucas Weatherby said:

I'd simply like to be able to see and search PA and CA like with the editor for the full version of FM. (I use this to monitor the development of my newgens) 

Archived