Is it possible to drop the I.A of GM a little it...It's frustrating when all good players cannot be trade cause de GM say: We're hesitant to trade....or we dont want to rade a key player...

1 or 2 players per team i'll understand but it's 5-6 players...it'S annoying ..

• 1 month later...

I understand. But come on, Some deal will help more the team without his superstar... Sometimes i offered all mu 1st round pick + good prospect vs 1 superstars to help my team now and the refused. And sometimes, They're not extended his superstars and lose it to the free agency ... That's not realistic and fair . But i talk in general. Just improve de I.A or give the chance to argues with Gm's or anything else. It's need improvement for sure .

I understand but, whn i offered all my 1st pick and goods prospect just for 1 superstars and they're hesitant...it's annoying ( after 10000 try i give all i can but dont success). They don'T trade the players but they let him go at the free agency . It'S unrealistic et unfair haha. But they need improvement on I.A or give the chance to argues qith gm's or anyting else. And i talk to trade in general too, not just superstars. (Sorry for my bad English)

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

If a team is looking to have success in the short term, why would they ever want to trade their current superstar to another team in exchange for draft picks and prospects ? When evaluating your trade offers, you also need to consider the current status of the other team. A team that is looking to rebuild and is looking to add picks and prospects is more likely to want to talk about trading their aging star players. However trying to trade for superstars at currently contending teams is usually a no-go in real life and in the game as well.

timing is the key, i've had the chance to unload a decent d-man with a 2nd pick for a noah haniffin. The team tought he was under performing so i could get my hand on it. But i've tried to trade for him 2 months before and the same offer was a solid no from them

Archived