Question on subscriptions

So far on FM16, I never receive any messages I my inbox about how teams feel about me when I apply for a job. No "flattered by interest" or "laugh off interest"...nothing. I'd like to get this back, but I've never really messed with the subscriptions before. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers.

I wish that was the case. Unfortunately, I haven't had it at all in FM16. I agree that subscriptions revert back in new games, but this specific one is not being included in my defaults for some reason. Not too sure why.

Okay...I must be doing something wrong. I've highlighted and selected all of the "Jobs" category for all leagues, yet I still get absolutely no message in regards to how clubs feel about my application. I'm getting tons about what they feel about everyone else's applications, just not mine.

Is this just a feature that was removed for FM16?

Okay...I must be doing something wrong. I've highlighted and selected all of the "Jobs" category for all leagues, yet I still get absolutely no message in regards to how clubs feel about my application. I'm getting tons about what they feel about everyone else's applications, just not mine.

Is this just a feature that was removed for FM16?

I had a comment about me having no chance of getting a job I applied for, but as I recall, you don't get them everytime, do you?

I had a comment about me having no chance of getting a job I applied for, but as I recall, you don't get them everytime, do you?

Yeah, it's not every time. But for me, it's never. I have not received a single job-related message (other than actual interviews or accepting a job) in my inbox since I bought the FM16 version back last year.

EDIT: Okay, I just selected every single possible subscription and then went application-happy on all jobs. Nothing. Not a single mention of me applying, laughing off interest, being flattered...nothing.

Not sure what to say. This was a feature I liked as it gave me an indication of where other clubs saw my stature.

Been a couple of days...just thought I'd bump this in the hopes that anyone can help. Would like to figure out which specific subscription affects this since my experiment of using all of them failed.

Are you straight applying? Have you tried to "Declare an interest" instead? That should give you a response.

I haven't actually done that! Maybe that's the trick this time? I've never just declared interest before. I'll give it a go. Thanks.

Archived