How good does Dele Alli become?

He has great potential, but he's so well rounded his stats don't ever get to the 20's etc ... but he is certainly brilliant if you train in one particular area for instance...

I would check out the Spurs thread and see how people are getting on with him.

Can't be better than Gnoukouri and Kondogbia.
I already play Kondogbia in my first team as a box to box midfielder, Gnoukouri isn't ready yet so he's out on loan.
Well this is him at 20 years old and still has room to improve.

695db1e3f1f5ea96bb71e5db0e9d0549.png

Very impressive physicals and mentals, looks like a potential superstar for sure, now about to make an offer for him!

I already play Kondogbia in my first team as a box to box midfielder, Gnoukouri isn't ready yet so he's out on loan.

And how exactly would you sort that out?

If you're playing with three in midfield you need a DM, since both Kdog and Goku are better in the offense, and if you're playing two they're more than enough.

SS for comparison

k2qsXal.png

Don't get me wrong, Alli looks like absolute class, but I think you're better off spending your money in other areas in first couple of seasons at Inter.

Did you check out my Inter thread, btw?

shameless advertising, haha

And how exactly would you sort that out?

If you're playing with three in midfield you need a DM, since both Kdog and Goku are better in the offense, and if you're playing two they're more than enough.

SS for comparison

k2qsXal.png

Don't get me wrong, Alli looks like absolute class, but I think you're better off spending your money in other areas in first couple of seasons at Inter.

Did you check out my Inter thread, btw?

shameless advertising, haha

I play 4-2-3-1 with Kondogbia as my box to box midfielder and Medel as my ball winning midfielder, I signed Alli and am training him to be my CAM, although I was also tempted by Angel Correa. Wow Gnoukouri looks amazing, right now I have him on loan at Augsburg so hopefully he will get a lot of game time there and become a superstar for me. I'll check out your Inter thread thanks! :)

3e783563779895157eca4897664790b3.png

Here he is for me, Christmas 2018. Bought him in second season and play him as a roaming playmaker. He's.. something else, that's for sure.

I also just realised how low his contract is.. bloody hell! I can only imagine that in the latest update, he'll ask for far more money than what he's on for me.

3e783563779895157eca4897664790b3.png

Here he is for me, Christmas 2018. Bought him in second season and play him as a roaming playmaker. He's.. something else, that's for sure.

I also just realised how low his contract is.. bloody hell! I can only imagine that in the latest update, he'll ask for far more money than what he's on for me.

He looks like a beast, I am training him as a CAM hopefully he will develop like he has for you. How many assists and goals does he have for you.

Archived