Winning the World Club Championship with an American Team

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has been able to win the world club championship with an american team ? Or if not how far have you gone into competitions with a US based team ?.

I'm looking at trying out the american league for a change. Would like to read peoples thoughts and experiences.

many thanks

fmfan74

I've grown a bit disinterested in this FM, so decided to rekindle my efforts by attempting a totally different league and team. I ended up going for the New Engand Revolution and I have to say I really enjoyed it, managed to win in my first season using an asymetric formation (which is my first dabble at such a formation) and in general I was very happy with my sides performance. Only problem I have is I have no clue how the league really works haha. I've qualified for the NA Champions League but I'm yet to try it out. MLS is general is a fairly good league, especially for experimenting with tactics and the like.

I've grown a bit disinterested in this FM, so decided to rekindle my efforts by attempting a totally different league and team. I ended up going for the New Engand Revolution and I have to say I really enjoyed it, managed to win in my first season using an asymetric formation (which is my first dabble at such a formation) and in general I was very happy with my sides performance. Only problem I have is I have no clue how the league really works haha. I've qualified for the NA Champions League but I'm yet to try it out. MLS is general is a fairly good league, especially for experimenting with tactics and the like.

Nice to hear. Before I start a league I always look at the rules and structure of it. The MLS has grown over the years and you can see the model they are using is only getting better.

I wanted to hear how players got on with that league and it does seem someone has won the world club cup. Can't wait to start one up.

Thanks for the info

Archived