Bavarian 2-3-4-1

Hi everyone,

I'm new comer here, and i just want to share my tactics i taken from my FM15 save. Actually it was 4-5-1 approach but i do some tweak so i call it 2-3-4-1, inspiring from Pep Guardiola Bayern Muenchen style of play.

Never trying this tactics on FM16, at least till now due to lack of time finishing some of my project :D, but i think it will be worth to try.

So here the basic concept:

formations.png

post image online

Mentality : Attacking

Team Shape: Highly Structured

During Season training: Focus on Team Cohesion for General training, and Teamwork for Match Training (20% On Schedule Bar) if yor Tactic Familiarity at least Accomplish.

Player Duty & Instructions:

- Sweeper Keeper (support), -> Tackle harder, Pass shorter, Distribute to Full back, Roll it out, Distribute quickly.

- BPD (defend) : Mark tighter, Pass shorter, Close down much less.

- BPD (cover) : Mark tighter, Pass shorter, Hold position.

- Complete wing back (support) (R/L) : Mark tighter, pass shorter, more risky pass, run wide with the ball.

- DLP (support) : Mark tighter, Pass shorter, Close down much more.

- Winger (Attack)(R/L) : Shoot less often, Close down more, Mark tighter, Roam from position, More direct pass.

- Advanced Playmaker (Attack) : Close down more, Mark tighter, Get further forward, Roam from position, Cross from deep, More direct pass .

- Roaming playmaker: (Support) : Close down more, Mark tighter, Pass it shorter, More risky pass, Cross from deep, Move into channels.

- Defensive Forward (Support) : More direct pass, Move into channels.

Addition: Swap Left with Right winger, and Advance Playmaker with Roaming Playmaker.

Thats all the individual Role and duty, now move to Team Instructions. Below is the screenshot:

BbL4W5n

Im not telling this is 100% win and Instant plug & play tactic. So at the very beginning you use this tactics and your familiarity still awkward maybe you got some bad results. But when your team already familiar with this tactics, i'm pretty sure you will get very good result.

I used this tactic for my Farense team on Portugal National Championship. This is 2nd season with them, approach by management last season with 8 games left and need to save them from relegation and we did it!. Now As the new season we and familiarity already fluid, we laid on top and will be fight on Promotion group for Portugal Segunda Division.

League Standing

WL8xsMW

Results:

jasSxWi

Match Stats:

cFe8Kn9

6l7etad

v8teP8a

wCizJjQ

E61mZfG

And finally this is the tactics:

Bavarian 2-3-4-1

Good luck for everyone who try this tactics and if you dont mind give the feedback about the result you got, all criticism & suggestion will be well received.

Best Regards,

Nucleo1985

• 2 weeks later...

Archived