How to cheat...

If your hot prospect like lewis cook gets injured for 6 months load save. If you have any arguments, who would continue playing a game where your best players get injured, u would start again if it was really bad. so honestly guys its better.

If you are signing a hot prospect and need to give him key player status, as soon as you sign him, save, then move him to hot prospect to get his determination up by tutoring. They rarely complain but if they do u can always reload

I would never start again, the only time a roll back to an earlier save point is to test potential bugs before raising them or if I have to in order to avoid a crash event or competition bug that has been triggered by a specific result.

don't get me wrong If I lose champs league final I don't reload. because that's not fair. but what if you bought 2 or 3 hotprospects and they are out for months. like 9 months in some cases. Hey just started a game as Blackburn and lowe is out for 9 corry evans 8 and that's at the start of the game when it loads first time. bought Jordan rossiter for 3.8 m. zikovic went to psg

Nope, that's how luck goes.

Do you reload if an AI clubs loses their key signing to a long injury? I highly doubt it otherwise you'd spend all your time saving & reloading, you're convincing yourself its okay when it isn't but it's your game so if that's what makes you happy then fair enough but you're missing out on much more enjoyment by constantly taking a mulligan when adversity strikes.

i never really reload unless i am showing the bug guys something. I use to but as i have went along i realized that the unexpected things that happen in a save and how you deal with them make it a much more realistic experience and more rewarding when you overcome them

Archived