Breel Embolo or Anthony Martial?

talhak

Hi guys,

I'm managing Arsenal and my formation is 4-2-3-1. I'm playing with lone striker. Currently playing pre-season period of 2017-2018.

Who do you recommend more? Embolo or Martial? (Embolo is already my player; but I aim )

Anthony Martial (26 goals & 7 assists in 35 apps)

2vziSSI4.png

Breel Embolo (14 goals & 7 assists in 34 apps)

2vzj6etD.png

In what roll did you play Embolo? And what roll do you try to fill? As in my opinion both can work very well together with Embolo as inside forward on the right or shadow striker behind marial. But then again Martial on left and Embolo on right both as inside forward with a strong support target man. Who els do you have for your striker and wing positions, which format do you use? All things to consider. And offcourse, do you weaken man u with getting him or make them strong with the cash they get (were are the Inter and Juve strikers now?)

As I said in the first post, my formation is 4-2-3-1 with Control (Fluid) mentality. Have two attacking full backs that supports attacks with their runs and crosses.

My aim is not weaken Man Utd; instead of that I am looking to strength my squad with a world class striker who is consistent and has composure in front of the goal. For the left flank I have Neymar, for the right flank I have James Rodriguez and also Coman. So I am looking for lone striker who will both creates chances & also scores lots of goals - a complete forward. Embolo is also really good, but I need someone who rarely lacks in front of the goal & scores for fun. Dybala is not available since Juventus does not let him to go.

Archived