Cursed season

Hope this is just bad luck and nothing to do with the latest patch!

Literally had the worst injury run of my career (now in 2040).

Last season won every club competition bar the Charity Shield and this season again storming all competitions, but since Christmas my team has fallen apart.

Well over half my team on long term injuries including 2 crucial ligaments. Ouch. Literally.

Ive walked the league but had to creep through the CL quarter finals and FA Cup semi final with a team of reserves, now Ive got a CL semi final and FA Cup Final and seem to be losing a player a week.

If this is bad luck (and Ive never had a problem with injuries before so hopefully it is) then boy Ive had my share this season.

71de27472723096.jpg

It's bad luck since there weren't any changes to injury levels. In fact it's still well below real life numbers.

Can we not bring it up to real life levels, it would be so much more fun. Sick of SI lowering it every version because of a small percentage of moaners

A choice in the sense that the likely alternative is too high, SI will start each cycle looking to create code that produces a 100% replication of real life but if that's not possible as close to real life without being over will always be the chosen compromise.

Archived