[FM16] I wanna be Nedo Sonetti

Trainspotting90

Hi all, I use a little bit of my knowledge of English and google translate, to tell you this my career to our beloved football manager

First, who is Nedo Sonnetti? Nedo Sonetti is what, even we Italians, we despise calling him "minestraro". You need not tell you who is Claudio Ranieri, well, Ranieri also has been accused of being a "minestraro". Are those coaches too difensivisti and catenacciari even for Italians standards, those always in uncomfortable benches, those that tend to result in salvations impossible, sporting miracles, disappointing relegation.

Novellino, Cavasin, De Canio, Mazzone, Colomba, those who follow Italian football know what I mean .... my idea, my dream, is to emulate and recreate the career of an Italian coach from the lower leagues, I have to this loaded to Serie D, I started with sunday league reputation (in italia "dilettante" with the license UEFA B (in Italy to coach in Serie D, you must have this license and 25 years)

xTOGhsz.png

NLA8mAg.png

Start unemployed, looking for a team that wants to bet on a desperate like me.

PS: This topic will post only the final update of the season and a meager account because im not versed in English (it is also an opportunity to improve my English), if you want you can also follow me on my blog

http://trainspotting90footballmanager.blogspot.it/

where the translation widget you can follow more easily (some will say that it is spam, but my blog is completely ads-free, we do not gain anything)

First season as manager, first results: I am called to lead the Rende that on my arrival was second last with 10 points, finding a very demoralized team to straighten out, and it was not easy, not at all easy. We started very well trying suffered the attack the standings, but then we really had a bad time which made us stagnate in limbo called "playout zone"

We came out working on team cohesion and changing a little bit in the module, the module that was a classic 442 because I hadnt players to invent some kind of tactical sortie sortie. Instead we went beyond expectations in the Italian Cup D, with an unexpected path that has led us in the final against a fresh Foligno winner of their group of D. Final we dominated play on the counterattack (Foligno is much stronger), and eventually I finished my first year, my very first trophy, which I hope well is not the last!

Foligno%2B-%2BRende_%2BCampo%2BDividi.png

With an eighth place finish, I can say it was a very positive season, culminating in a perhaps unexpected, i resign the contract

jXXs_iI5NChcvWuDzyCkreMf3-c0x0CkZ_EW1zNasPBfqX39EOfUxs9sk_jcvM9YiM5N3x8jICRorc9yKiZvovL4wkZ026_DEbWLIG4mV-Coa-z2QIjLUwuowQs9_eH3QWPVwSwXgANhDrnxnEZuqR_M5g8z7HSLdukFLIfuTv2AvQCSb6t4UzIjdGQ6PQR8RWs4WMW5LfPgsVOi3hnFsc8wsPslSPdNrFaFwcEWF1Wziy8OUjTasvABv_U-V_LYIFK-BSgODR0MbZeoeDqtJEEIzeZFoTXYrs_87CJSQvLcJgtZF8Q8wK30lKEWUihH4wEk8FdvAMPekbEDnfopcjumQvcKPPndbr4iuJSjRiHSpfG4ovJHQJU3xv5BsBdGR-Dzu3Zpj2-CZfx9Gnu9P-UBQaS__l5cFJX38f4JXuIY0NcZTdBHWXsxSux-sD_1_0nIMXwYIVxadEzUB6gjmdCLk7C1XhZoeDY4kZaeisE0ySzE-fNYaCmIVogDz6A8unBgHS1NLdFLZUcLZOelGF-RxQ6LPIwFiKsL_VK36kw1datAMMM48xUqSyEm_7kbOT9o=w878-h658-no

Why resign? I thought about it, and indeed it is the best solution, because many players would not be renewed at the risk of making a market with a great budget to spend, but with a skeleton team from having to rebuild from scratch. I decided to get back into the game and I hope that especially the victory of D Cup can give me that extra mile to make me find a more stable team of Rende.

Siracusa and Cuneo contact me, but they chose other managers. obviously my reputation has not increased enough , so i have to turn on the teams promoted from the Eccellenza, and after one week of passion, Acireale chose me! Again group I, again the italy's deep south, this is a welcome back because i'm sicilian

10391513_989715124427000_1409115683109096293_n.jpg?oh=7570c92b7f4b7f7cf207e51340377e12&oe=57957B23

• 2 weeks later...
Are you hoping to create your own Miracle?

nah, i would just get to coach the Nazionale, the Azzurri!

After an excellent year with Rende, my reputation has not increased much and after various wastes decide to groped the adventure with the newly promoted Acireale, again in the infernal round I.

Satisfied? Yes, very much, we did a great championship not ever struggling for the salvation.

At one point we could also fight for the promotion , but honestly we did not have the team for the promotion and already the seventh place is a good result.

This raises a final question: rest, or do I go? As in Rende, financially we are below freezing, and although with the signings we are well below the legal limit, I do not think he had much of the slack. For now rest, but with a watchful eye to the other benches.

Interesting save idea. Good luck mate. Not sure how much of google translate you're using but the thread is readable so that's a good start :)

Also interesting that you're named Trainspotting but from Italy :D anyway, I look forward to reading your thread!

Interesting save idea. Good luck mate. Not sure how much of google translate you're using but the thread is readable so that's a good start :)

Also interesting that you're named Trainspotting but from Italy :D anyway, I look forward to reading your thread!

50/50 :asd:

Trainspotting its my favourite movie!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived